ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ

Harry is pretty nervous to meet Louis tonight.

He was carving the whole day again today, but his mind always came back to Louis. He didn't like it one bit, because he needed to have a clear mind to work properly. His work requires so much focus and concentration, Harry can't think of some stupid man with no restraints, mouth full of bullshit and gorgeous face. 

It's very confusing to Harry, though. He should let go of Louis right at the start. The reality is he should never really engage himself with Louis at all.

Louis is trouble.

He does nothing but insult and makes fun of Harry and that's what makes the curly boy sad. He is not used to be around people who constantly make trouble, drink and party all night. He is just not the type. He likes peace, sustainability and he believes in kindness.

Louis lives in luxurious life full of money, fame, girls and chaos. He and Harry don't belong together. They are too different, it wasn't meant to work out, anyway. Not that Harry was expecting it to work out, though. These last few days were a total mess, out of his usual life. And today he made a decision.

The whole day he was thinking about what he should do with the situation he put himself into. And he came to the conclusion he will tell Louis to fuck off for good tonight. That's what he is going to do.

He doesn't want this weird situation between Louis and him to continue. He is not that stupid to let the rich man use him for his pleasure and then insult him and his sexuality as if the man didn't suggest to get into bed himself.

Fully convinced and confident in his own decision, he prepares himself to meet the man. He is considering dressing in old clothes, simply because he is not planning on staying at Louis' place for long. He is just going to walk in, tell Louis he is done with his behaviour and will leave as soon as possible, hoping he is not going to see the man ever again.

But on the last minute, he decides to dress more formally. It is not anything extra, but still good enough to say he looks good so Louis will have one last good look at him. He puts on his v-neck flower pattern t-shirt with creamy pants and old white vans. He loves this outfit because it looks proper, but it is also very comfortable. He puts all his rings back onto his fingers since he always has them off while sculpting.

 He puts all his rings back onto his fingers since he always has them off while sculpting

He walks to the bathroom to put on his cross necklace, and fix his hair. They are kind of messy and becoming longer than ever. He thinks of getting a haircut soon, but he just knows he forgets to actually go and cut it again. He runs his fingers through his curls several times, not really helping to get it into a good shape. It still looks messy and weird to him.

Putting on his favourite perfume, he is ready to leave the flat at this point. He makes sure no candle is lit and balcony doors are shut before he locks the front door and quickly leaves the building.