ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ*

Harry wakes up quite early. He has to blink a few times to adjust his eyes and soak in where he is. At first, he is a little bit confused, since he never has seen these red walls and a huge room in his life. But he quickly gains knowledge of his whereabouts when he remembers the last night and hears a slow heartbeat under his head.

The room is dark because of the windows blinds, but still allowing Harry to see just enough.

He looks up, immediately seeing sleeping Louis; his breathing steady, his facial expression peaceful. Harry breaths out and sits on the bed. The bed is so huge it could fit at least 4 people in, yet there he is, legs tangled with the rich man; his head on his naked chest.

He swears this is the most comfortable mattress he ever slept on. It is so soft, yet rough at the same time, probably some material to keep his spine alright. Though it can't fix his already pained back. He really needs the massage.

He looks around, taking in the luxury bedroom he happened to sleep in at night. The walls are painted red, not really his kind of style. But it definitely makes the room look fancy and intimate. There is another set of settees, Harry not quite understanding why, when Louis has a huge ass living room just behind the closed door. But what caught his attention are the big balcony doors, clearly allowing a person to go outside.

 But what caught his attention are the big balcony doors, clearly allowing a person to go outside

Harry doesn't hesitate one bit and gently leaves the soft bed and the man who silently sleeps. He walks up to the doors and uncovers the shades a little bit to see the balcony. It is enormous. He gasps silently and manages to open the doors. He slips out, thankfully not waking Louis up.

Harry can't stop looking at the city lying before him. He is so jealous Louis has the access to such a beautiful view. And then he realises Louis probably has the access to see every city like this, on the palm of his hand. He probably has seen many cities like this. Harry notes to himself to ask Louis about it.

What if in the end he and Louis work out? What if they stay together? What if Louis stops acting like a dick and changes for Harry? It happened in a lot of movies and books. And people change. And maybe, just maybe Harry is capable to change Louis for the better.

He would travel with Louis. A lot. He would not hesitate to pack his suitcase and leave with Louis to see the world. He never went anywhere. He was living in the UK the whole time, never really having a chance to travel abroad. Then he moved here, to Rome. And since then he couldn't really afford to travel around Europe. But he went to the Italian beach with Niall a few times. They took a bus and went for a small one day trip here and there to relax by the sea. It was fun, but it was all Harry saw.

With Louis, he would afford to see the whole world. From Tokyo to LA, and all in the between. He would afford to see nature on tropical islands and high skyscrapers in the big cities. He would explore the cultures and communities, he would buy a lot of useless souvenirs to fill up his shelves, he would buy clothes from local sellers and he would take so many photos and never really have another look at them again because there would simply be so many.