ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ

This time, Harry couldn't make himself fall asleep. Maybe it is still the weed or the alcohol but he couldn't find a proper pose to relax and fall asleep.

Louis, however, started snoring not even 10 minutes after they both lay down. And Louis' quite loud snoring also isn't helping with Harry's insomnia. Harry untangles himself from Louis' cuddle and leaves the bed so his ears would have a little break from all the noise.

Harry puts on his hoodie and briefs and takes one pillow and blanket from the small couch. He walks quietly and carefully, though not even a whole armageddon would wake up Louis right now, Harry thinks. Louis wouldn't hear a meteor falling through the snores.

The tired boy walks out onto a balcony, into a quiet street and the beginning of sunrise. The night coldness subsided, being replaced by warm summer air. Sun is greeting the city with a pink shade of the sky, sending the midnight's stars and the full moon under its bright light.

Harry sighs, seeing how he will get only a few hours of sleep. He flops down onto the sun lounger that is located in the corner, actually taking almost the whole balcony place. He bought it just for the fun of it, he and Niall like to sit down and get some tan while playing poker or some board games.

 He bought it just for the fun of it, he and Niall like to sit down and get some tan while playing poker or some board games

Harry sits down and puts a pillow at the top of the lounger. He pats it a few times, to get it more fluffed and just then he lies down. It's not super comfortable, the boards are hard against his body, but he is not complaining. The fluffy blue blanket is keeping his body warm and really comfy, he finally feels like he is able to fall asleep.

Only then, a ghost of a thought crawls into his sleepy mind, not allowing Harry to drift into the dream wonderland. Louis is leaving.

The truth is, Harry doesn't want him to leave. At the beginning of this, he would send Louis even to Mars so he would be as far away as possible. Now, Harry wants nothing more than just to tie up Louis' hands and legs to his bed and keep him close for the rest of his life. 

It's ridiculous. Louis is so far from a perfect man, he is the biggest trouble maker Harry ever met and just the way they are total opposites - Harry doesn't understand how this happened. They can't be more different than they already are. They are from totally different worlds - while Louis has all the success and money, he is such a public person and basically, he owns so much, Harry is just a small boy living off of his average talent of being an artist. 

And he doesn't know if he can call himself lucky. Is it really fortunate that he found love in a man who is not acknowledging his own sexuality? Is it really fortunate that he found love in a man who can't really stay?

It was so quick - one day he would throw a table in Louis' head and a few days later he would do nothing else than just fuck him until the day they die.

He is not sure what to do, though. Should he let his newfound love leave? He has no idea. Only if Louis was a normal ordinary person, it would be so much easier.