ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

I want to say a massive thank you for reading this story. It means so SO much to me that you all managed to stick around and enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Your support here and on Twitter and here was unbelievable. I am truly thankful. Thank you.

With that, please I want to say 3 things, so please hear me out x

1, This story is fully mine, I did not copy anything from any other fanfiction, or movie.

I got a few comments here that the story gives out vibes of y&b, I sleep naked, unbelievers or even Locker 17. I can safely say, I never read these fanfictions and I have no idea what they are about.

I got told by my close friends the ending is reminding them of the movie Call Me By Your Name. I also can safely say and assure you, I have never seen the movie before. I didn't know a single thing about it until my friends pointed it out.

2, You are more than welcome to re-read it now.

The reason why I am saying this is because while I was writing the last chapters, I was also editing and adding new things that made the story more rational and fluid. (I think for the story to be fully updated for you, you have to remove the story from your library and add it back again, for you even have to sign out and sign in once again.)

But this is just your personal choice, of course. x

3, I saw so many of you being sad about the ending, so I decided to do a sequel!

If you are interested to read further, go check out my profile and add the story to your library

If you are interested to read further, go check out my profile and add the story to your library. I'll be so happy to see you all there!

I know sequels are always flop, but I'll try to keep it up :)

Thank you again, I love you all x