ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ*

"Hello," Harry opens the doors, revealing the petite body of the rich man.

"Hello, love. Still working I see?" Louis greets his lover with a sweet kiss right at the doors.

"Yeah, got carried away. What's that?" Harry questions right back, curious what Louis is bringing in the plastic bag.

"Got some takeaway for us!" Louis exclaims and puts the bag on the kitchen table.

"Amazing. I didn't eat since our pizza date. What do we have?" Harry smiles excitedly, waiting for Louis to show him what's inside the boxes.

"Here are my dumplings filled with beef and sauce, and here you have noodles with beansprouts and spring onion and soy sauce, is that all right?"

"Chinese, I love it," Harry beams and kisses Louis' cheek, "Let me just clean my hands, I'll dive into it right after."

The curly boy has his hands white as a ghost, the dust from sculpting all over him. His thighs and knees are no better than his hands - when he is sitting, all the dust he is creating while hitting the stone with the chisel and hammer is just falling down all over him and the ground around the working place. Harry has his hair put back with a red bandana, a hair clip on the top of his head also helping to prevent the curls not to fall into his face. His hair also carries slight white dust spots, mostly around the bandana when Harry was trying to customise the piece of cloth so it won't fall during his work. He wears an old ordinary grey t-shirt and shorts, simple and comfortable for the work.

"You look ridiculously funny," Louis chuckles while the curly boy tries to clean his working place just a little

"Excuse me? You look ridiculously funny," Harry fights back, looking at the rich man.

"Tell me where," Louis asks and he is absolutely right. The man went all over and styled his hair into a quiff, the sides carefully slicked back and making Louis look extremely hot and young. He wears a light black t-shirt with black short jeans, looking comfortable and really domestic.

Louis makes Harry's heart singing millions of love songs and his tummy butterflies dance into its sweet melodies

When Harry doesn't respond, Louis chuckles, "That's what I thought."