18.

I was maybe like 1 am in the morning and i was in the hot tub.Kinda funny,isn't it?

After a hour we were drinking some wine what Kaylee brought.

"Let's play never have I ever!" She said. "Sure,why not.I'll start" I replied and started to think about first question.

"Never have I ever given a fake number" I drank some of my drink and looked at Kaylee,who also drank.We were staring at each other for a few seconds and then laughed.

"I mean..who didn't?" I said and Kaylee nodded in agreement.

"Okay, my turn..never have I ever used tinder" She drank again and waited for my reaction.

"Hmm, I think i used tinder, but i didn't go on a date with anyone, because I felt kinda uncomfortable to be honest" I admitted.

"Yeah, same.I need to get to know them first, just like we did" She agreed and we both smiled when she said the last sentence.

"Never have I ever lied in an interview" I asked curiously.

"Yes I have!So many times!" Kaylee laughed.

"Tell me about it!"

"They asked me the most basic question;If I have a boyfriend.And i obviously said that I'm not currently seeing anyone, but my girlfriend was waiting for me in the studio" She giggled and I had to smile.

"And what is it like to be a celebrity?I'm just curious" I defended myself.I wanted to know how it's like.

"Well, It's hard.Paparazzi will make you look bad, always.But I love my fans and I really appreciate them, because They're the only ones who respects me as a person and love me.And they're the reason why I love my job and why Am I keep doing it." And that was true.It's hard, but there's always one thing that makes you feel loved and enough.

"Wow.I always wanted to know how it's like, because when you ask a celebrity on street, for example, they just say that it's amazing and there's nothing bad about it.Thank you for telling me" I thanked her and hugged her.

Then we heard a phone ringing.

"Sorry, that's Quincy" Kaylee apologized, answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hii" She greeted him.

"Hey girll, tomorrow's the party for season 3, don't forget!"

"Hahah, i won't" She awkwardly said, because I heard it and she didn't tell me.

"And bring your friend, I want to meet her" Even they were on the phone i heard how he smiled.

"Sure, I will" She smiled and ended the call.

"I'm so sorry, I wanted to tell you tomorrow, it was supposed it to be a surprise"

"No, that's fine!I would actually do the same thing" I said and she smiled.

"I'm glad that you're  okay with it" She hugged me.

"Of course!But I'm little tired right know, we should go to bed"

"Agree"

***

Hi everyonee!At first,thank you for all your support, I really appreciate it <3 This chapter is little shorter, but i hope it's okay.Also we almost hit 6k reads!!Guyss, thank u🥺 And stay home, stay safe and remember, that you're valid and i love u <33