20.

"No way!You actually did that?" I said laughing.

"Yes, we did" Quincy answered smiling.

"Hey guys, here are some drinks" Kaylee brought some drinks and gave them to us.

"Cheers!" Jenny said and drank one shot

"Cheers" We repeated.

"Dan, this song!" Kaylee shouted and grabbed my hand.

"Just dance" She said and I started laughing when I saw  her dancing.

In that moment I felt so free.The music was loud and I was just dancing it out. I was so happy.I was there, with my girlfriend who was my crush since I was seventeen..It's just so crazy.

In the end of the song Kaylee grabbed my face and passionately kissed me. I could hear the others from cast encouraging us.

"I love you" She said and kissed me again.

"I love you too" I smiled with tears in my eyes.

"YES!!" I heard Quincy shouting.

"We should give you a ship name!" Jenny yelled smiling.

"Totally!What about Daylee?" Aria said after a few seconds.

"On Daylee!" Jenny yelled and we all drank another shot.

***

"Thank you guys so much, it was really nice to meet you" I said when we were about to leave.

"Yeah, it was nice to meet you too!And keep her happy" Quincy said and the last sentence whispered.

Instead of answer I smiled.

We left the bar, but after we came out the door, all I could see were a lot of people and cameras, that flashed.

"Fuck" Kaylee said and she immediately stopped smiling.

"Paparazzi" I finished the sentence and I was just staring at these strange people.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Just smile.If you won't we will get a lot of hate.There will be some gossiping for sure, but now just smile" She answered already smiling.

I started to smile too and holding hands, we went to Kaylee's car. I could see people asking.

"Is this your girlfriend?"

"So you're gay?"

"Who is this girl standing next to you?"

"Are you a couple?"

"Don't you think this is inappropriate?"

"Kaylee, was this girl with you on the premier?"

Kaylee Ignored the paparazzi and just kept smiling.So did I.

Then we were finally in her car.

"Well..that was interesting" I said after I closed the door.

"Oh yeah.Tomorrow's going to be crazy..I knew I was gay for a long time, but I didn't want to do coming out, because then it's actually a big thing and people won't shut up about it"

"Yeah, I understand.But we will get through this, together.I promise" I said and kissed her.

Flash.That's great.So paparazzi have a photo of me kissing her.Shit.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I forgot they're still here" I started apologizing but Kaylee interrupted me.

"No, don't you dare apologize for you kissing me.It's a normal thing and yes, It will be hard but I love you.And I don't care if people will know, because You're my everything and I won't let people change it." She said and We were both crying.She kissed me and I saw another flashes, but it doesn't matter, because how she said; We love each other more than everything and nothing and no one can ever change it.

"Let's go home" Kaylee said and we finally drove home.

***

Guys, we hit 10k!!This is so crazy.I just can't believe it, because when I started to write this, I thought I will have only like 10 reads, and now it's 10k.Thank you.Thank you for everything and mainly for your support and that you're still reading it. Thank you.