4.

Kaylee:How was your first day in school?

Me:Actually,not that bad.It was pretty cool be back.

Me:And there's one guy who have crush on me,but i just don't like him,like:nahh

Kaylee:How did you found out?

Me:My best friend told me.She know that guy.But i'll never date him,NEVER

Kaylee:And why?Is he ugly,or..?"

Me:No,he's fine.But I think i'm the problem.

Kaylee:Whyy? ;(

Me:I'm not sure if i'm ready to tell it someone..

Kaylee:That's okay!Totally!You can tell me if you want when you will be ready ♡

Me:Thank you 🤎

Me:And how was your day?

Kaylee:Uhm..good,yeah.I was with my dog,then doing some things for school.I think that's all :)

Me:What a productive day!

Kaylee:Oh,funny hahahahah 😹

Kaylee:No

Me:Are you okay?You seem little angry/sad today.

Kaylee:Yes,i am.I'm just little tired and sad.And i don't even know why!

Me:Know that feeling

Me:Call me?

Incoming call from Danielle

"Hii!" I said happy,because i was finally
talking to her,again.

"Hi,how are you?" She asked me little sad.

"Ehm..good.And what about you?I don't want see you sad." I told her.

"It's so complicated.It's because ny dad.He's from other nation,and you know..racism"

"I'm so sorry..Who said it?I'm gonna kick their ass!!" She laughed.Finally.

"I don't want to think about it.So what's your favourite shows?I think you told me,but i'm not sure" She asked me.

"It's Legacies and The Vampire Diaries.The best shows in the world.But i like Legacies more..It's just more interesting for me.And yours?"I replied.

"I don't think i have a favourite show..Maybe The Big Bang Theory?I don't knoww" She smiled.

"Lol.And how long are you homeschooled?" I asked.

"Since i was 12" She said.

We were talking for 6 hours.Yes,6 hours!!And it was such a fun..she's literally the best person on this planet.

Me:Good Night 🤍🤪

Kaylee:Good night!Text me tomorrow ♥︎