17.

"So here's where i live". Kaylee said when we were in front of her house. "Wow..it's amazing!" I said surprisingly,because I didn't expect that. "Are your parents home?" I asked. "Oh,no,they're not." She replied kinda sad.
"Is something wrong?" I asked.I didn't want to see her this way. "No,no,Everything is fine" She  smiled. "I was wondering if we could go for a walk before we will enter your house?" I said awkwardly. "Sure,why not!I'll show you my favourite places" She grabbed my hand and went somewhere.

"So,this is my absolute favorite place.I think here a lot.It's beautiful in here,I love it" She showed me the first place.There were 3 trees and between them was a bench.It seemed old,but it was truly beautiful. "I understand..It feels like everything bad is gone" I said my opinion. "Okay,so my favorite second place is right here" She pointed finger on some river. "Come!" She yelled.

There was a small meadow and next to it was light blue river.It was really relaxing to stand here and listen sounds of that river. "Wow.." That was all I could say in the moment. "It's starting to be late,we should go back"

***

"You really did that on Legacies set?" I was laughing like an idiot, because it was actually funny. "Yes!" She replied with smile on her face. "Oh my god,I'm so glad I'm finally with you" I hugged her. "Me too..I missed you"
"Okayy,so what now?" I asked. "Hmm..How about some horror?" She asked with a smirk. "Noo,Kaylee no" I said.I hate horrors. "Please!" She kept asking. "No" "Please,I'll be with you!" She tried for the last time. "Ugh,fine" I agreed,i just couldn't say know to her."Okay soo...do you fear zombies?" She asked. "Yeah,kinda" I replied with a little fear in my eyes. "So let's watch Alive!" She giggled and played it on Netflix. "Wait what are you doing" "Don't be scared,I'll be with you and i'll hold your hand" She smiled.

***

"Wake up sleepy head" .It actually sound like a melody or something. "Yes?" I was still half asleep. "How did you like the movie?" She was still smiling. "Awesome" "You fell asleep love" "Omg say that again!" In a second i was totally woken up. "What do you mean love?" "Oh my god..I think I'm going to faint" I started laughing. "As you should" She did that smirk.Again.She actually wanted to kill me.

In the moment,our faces were close.Maybe too close. she began to approach.This was the moment i was waiting for.My breath quickened,I was so nervous.

She linked our lips.I felt butterflies in my stomach,I've never felt this before.Never.

"I love you" She admitted. "I love you too" I smiled and kissed her on the lips.

***

We were just cuddling for a while.I was so happy.To be here,with her.She was stroking my hair. I almost fell asleep,again. "Love?" "Mhm?" I was too tired to talk. "Wanna go to the hot tub?" She  asked softly. "Sure" I replied and stood up. "I think i have my swimsuit here" I wondered,I wasn't sure. "If you wouldn't have it,i can lend you..?" She offered. "Thank you" I smiled and went to my room to find the swimsuit.

"I have it!" I shouted from the stairs. "Great!The hot tub is already set up,so just get dressed and come here"

***
Hahah,to be continued!I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did,because Daylee is finally happening! <3 Btw season 3 is coming in 11 days!!That's so crazy,I've been waiting for almost a year,and it's heree
And stay safe,love yall