21.

"Hey, wanna watch something on Netflix?" Kaylee asked me after we got home.

"Sure, why not. Just give me a minute, I'll go take a shower first." I replied taking off my coat and going to the bathroom.

I locked the door and leaned against them.

She loves me.

She said "I love you" back in the car, right?

After I just stood there couple of minutes, just staring at myself in the mirror thinking about that three words, I heard Kaylee knocking on the door.

"Dani, you alright there?" She asked and I opened the door.

"I thought you were gonna take a shower?" She said after she saw me still being in the same clothes.

"I-uh, I was."

"Is everything okay?" Kaylee asked taking my hand in hers.

"Back in the car, you said..you said you love me." I replied looking in her eyes.

"Oh..oh! I'm sorry, too soon? Yeah, totally too soon, I'm sorry I-" She rambled and was starting to panic.

"I love you too." I smiled and kissed her. It wasn't a rough kiss, It was soft and lovely, and in that moment I just wanted to show her my love for her.

"Okay..so how about I will order pizza, you will take a shower and then we'll watch The Big Bang Theory together?" She smiled and instead of an answer I nodded, and finally, went for the shower.

***

"Dani, you okay?" Kaylee asked when she noticed I wan't really paying attention.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, settling uncontrollably on the couch.

"Sure, is everything fine?" She responded and reached out my hand.

"It's nothing bad, but It's just...everyone saw us together today and you haven't really came out publicly. Didn't I force you to it?" I sighed and looked at the ceiling trying my hardest to not cry.

Kaylee softly lifted up my chin and forced me too look in her eyes.

"Listen to me very carefully, Danielle Rose Russell. You did absolutely nothing wrong. I didn't come out publicly because It's not really my thing, I like keeping my privacy private. But I am so happy, that the person I came out with was my girlfriend, who I love." She tucked my hair behind my ear, staring into my eyes, which kind of scared me, but I figured out that she was just trying not to cry as I did.

"Am I..your girlfriend?" Was the only thing I could say at the moment.

"Do you want me to be?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, I do." I smiled, grabbed her by her face and passionately kissed her.

"Okay, I'm glad we cleared this up." She laughed.

"But what about you? I mean what about your coming out?" She asked, concerned.

"Oh, yeah, actually I came out to my parents a few months ago and their reaction was pretty positive, so I'm happy about that. But I haven't come out to anyone else, not even to my friends
so I'm pretty sure they'll have the need to kill me tomorrow when they find out, but if I would've wanted to, I would tell them." I explained, smiling.

"Wow, but I'm so proud of you! Actually I also still haven't come out to any if my friends, I mean I'm sure that most of my cast members know, but officially I didn't come out, so I get it."

Instead of an answer I just kissed her and whispered "thank you" quietly.

And in that money I was sure as hell that I fell in love with Kaylee Bryant.

***
Me updating after 7 months?? Damn, I didn't think that was gonna happen lol
But wow, thank you so much for all of your support and patience<33 We are so close to 25k, which is so crazy. I would've never thought that anyone would even read this haha. So thank you. Also as you can see, I'm really into this 'emotional love talks' lmao, but I could turn next chapter into something more spicier, huh?;)