19.

"Wake up sleeping beauty" I heard Kaylee's voice whispering to my ear.

"What time is it?" I asked, still tired.

"It's ten a.m." She answered and smiled.

"It's only ten?I'm going back to sleep" I closed my eyes and tried to fell asleep again.

"I made pancakes" Kaylee said and i heard her going back to the kitchen.

"Pancakes?I'm coming!" I yelled and ran to the kitchen.

"Well that was quick" She laughed.God, I love her laugh.

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"I know you love Harry Potter, so we're watching it while breakfast" Kaylee gave me three pancakes on a plate and a coffee in small, but cute cup.

"Oh my god I love you" I kissed her on the lips and sat on a couch next to her.I was so happy.I'm a big nerd and she knows it, but the best part is that she's also some kind of nerd, so we can act like idiots together!

We were cuddling until the end of the movie, but then Kaylee said something.

"Do you wanna go to the wizarding world?" She asked.

"Oh my god, oh my god yes!It was my dream since I was ten years old!" I said really loud because I was really excited.

"Really?So we could tomorrow, because today we have that party and I guess it will be better when we will have actually one day to be there" She said and I hugged her.

"Thank you" I kissed her and smiled.

***
"Are you ready babe?" I heard Kaylee's voice from down stairs.

"Not really" I said quietly.

I heard her coming to bathroom where I was changing.

"What's wrong?" She asked sadly.

"I don't know, I just..don't feel pretty like this. I've never been slim or something like that and what if they won't like me?" I was insecure, I mean really insecure.I never liked my body.

"No, don't say that!You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and you're kind, funny..I just love you.You're perfect" She said and kissed me.

"Thank you,I love you" She was the only one who made me feel like I'm worth it.She loves me, she does.I'm only happy when I'm with her.I never felt like this.

***

We left at five p.m. and Kaylee drove.When we got there, there were a lot people and I was kinda nervous, but after a few minutes I thankfully got excited and was happy. Kaylee was smiling all the time.When we entered the bar, or whatever It was, the first person I saw was Jenny Boyd and after also Kaylee saw her she ran towards her and gave her a hug.

"Hi!I missed you!" Jenny said and smiled.

"I missed you too!" Kaylee hugged her again.

"And you must be Danielle, Am I right?" Jenny said after she noticed me.

"Yeah, that's me.Nice to meet you" I smiled at her and shaked her hand.

"Nice to meet you too"

"Where's Quincy?" Kaylee asked.

"I think he went to the bathroom, he'll be here in a minute" She replied.

"Do you want a drink?It's on me" Jenny asked me

"Uhm, yeah sure, thank you" I thanked and watched Jenny going somewhere for the drinks.

"So, what do you think?" Kaylee asked right after Jenny left.

"She's really nice!And It's so crazy, because I always wanted to meet them.I'm glad I can be here" I replied and Kaylee smiled.She was so happy..I didn't want to ruin that moment.

"How is my favorite couple?" We heard Quincy coming forward to us.

I was surprised when he said it, I was just little nervous.

"He's my best friend, I had to tell him" She said when she saw my face.

"No!It's fine, I'm glad he knows" I smiled and greeted Quincy who hugged me.He's really friendly, I didn't expect that.He's exactly like his character Mg.

***
I know this chapter is a bit shorter than others, but next chapter will be betterr😼 Well, anyways, I hope you still enjoyed it <3