"I missed you"-16.

Danielle's POV

Today is the day.Today I'm going to meet my biggest idol and best friend..it's so crazy!

I got up in 6 am,because our flight is in 10 o'clock,so i have to be ready.First thing i did was,that i grabbed my phone and opened messages.

Me:Kaylee

Me:KAYLEE

Kaylee:ITS HERE OMG😭

Kaylee:I love u

Me:Love u too wifey

Me:But i have to go luv,it's my flight!!We'll see in 5 hours🤍🤍
Kaylee liked message

"Sweetie,hurry up!" My mom shouted on me while i was still texting with Kaylee.I putted my phone back to my bag went back.

While the flight attendant was saying some main things about out flight,all i was thinking about was seeing Kaylee.I was so excited to finally see her live after almost 3 years.It's just unbelievable.

I was bored. I was supposed to be on that plane for another 3 hours.My parents were sleeping and i didn't know anyone who was here.I decided to watch Harry Potter,because what else should i do?Phones weren't allowed of course.I love Harry Potter,but i was kinda sad that the vampire diaries,the originals or legacies weren't on that little "Tv" or whatever it is.

"In few minutes we're going to be on the airport.At the moment,you can start packing your things." Said some woman from that microphone. "Is your friend waiting for you on an airport?" My dad asked. "Uhm" I responded,because i was nervous as hell.

After I got out from the plane a opened messages,because I still didn't know where she is waiting for me.

Kaylee:Im waiting inside

Kaylee:Like..idk how to explain it lol

Kaylee:When you'll get out from that plane you will see me

Kaylee:Im nervous af😭😭

Kaylee:You will be here in 1 hour and im SHAKING

Kaylee:OMG OMG I SEE UR PLANE BEING HERE😭😭😭

After i read these messages i smiled and started looking after her.

Then i saw her.I would know it's her even from 1 kilometer.I started shaking and at the moment,she looked at me and ran towards me.

We looked like weirdos because we ran to each other through an airport.

I hugged her.She's here.She's actually here.
"I missed you" I said and i just couldn't stop crying.I wasn't crying that much..I think.But she was crying too,and i think that's just..beautiful i guess?I didn't want to ever stop hugging her.It was the best moment in my entire life.I was here,with my soulmate."I don't want to stop hug you" She said. "Me neither.But we look like a freaking weirdos and everyone are looking at us" I laughed. It took a while before we stopped hugging to be honest,but we finally stopped. "Hi" Kaylee smiled and greeted me. "Hi" It was kinda awkward,yeah..

"We're Danielle's parents,nice to meet you.. I think your name is Kaylee?" "Mom!" "Okay,sorry..It's pleasure to finally meet you" My mom said and shook hands with her. "Yeah,same" Kaylee said and did the "awkward smile" (like who wouldn't in this situation)
"Mom,can we have some privacy?" I asked kinda rude,because i swear,it was just SO awkward. My parents smiled and left.  "Sorry for that.My parents are too kind i guess"
"No,It's fine!I can't believe we actually met.That you're here" "Same..it's so weird..but I've never been happier" I smiled.It was true smile after a long time.

We talked and after a few hours i said goodbye to my parents and went to Kaylee's house with her.

It happened.I'm here!With her.

***
Wow..so it's here,the part you've been waiting for.At first:Thank you!!Thank you so much for all your support🥺And 3k reads!!3k! When I started to write it,i never thought i could hit 3k someday,and i did.So thank you🤍
Also,soo sorry for my english,it's not my first language and i never write this in English😸