Nerd School

San Fransokyo is a pretty interesting name for a city, huh? Well that's happens to be where I live, along with my father, Alistair Krei who's Industry has lifted the city to new highs with his products.

I don't really see my Dad very much, because he's always so busy with something new. Which isn't so bad, since I spend most of my time at San Fransokyo's Institute Of Technology. I'm one of the two youngest students there, at age fourteen!

I study vibrations that propagates as a typically audible mechanical wave of pressure and displacement, through a medium such as air or water.... In other words Sound Waves.

Dad was busy, working on one of his project he says will change the world. So I was decided to go to the school to work on my Sound Waves. Unfortunately my friend, Fred was bugging me again about some gun he wants me to make.

"Come on Shock Wave, a Dubstep Gun would be so awesome! Imagine a gun that plays music loud enough, that it knocks people off the ground." Fred, said as he follows me around the lab in his mascot costume.

"Fred, for that last time that's not science, that's stupid." I told him walking over to my area when I spotted Tadashi with Honey Lemon and someone that's looked like him, but younger.

"Who's that?" I ask pointing out the new face, as Honey rolls tungsten carbide to her area of the lab. "I don't know. He looks just like, Tadashi. What if Tadashi made a small clone of himself?!" Fred suggested.

"What if your just a idiot?!" I said rolling my eyes, before walking over to them. "Chemical metal embrittlement!" Honey Lemon said as she cleans her glasses. "Not bad, Honey Lemon." Tadashi told her.

"Honey lemon? Go Go? Wasabi?" The boy asked. "I spill wasabi on my shirt one time, people. One time!" Wasabi said walking out of the lab. "Fred, is the one who comes up with the nicknames." Tadashi told him. "Who's Fred?" He asked. "This guy, right here!" Fred said making him yelp

"Don't be alarmed, it is just a suit. This is not my real face and body. The name's Fred, school mascot by day, but by night..." Fred spin his sign as he flips off his mask. "I am also a school mascot." Fred told him. "So, what's your major?" The boy asked. "No, no, no, I'm not a student. But I am a major science enthusiast." Fred told him as he sits down in his chair.

"I've been trying to get Honey to develop a formula, that can turn me into a fire-breathing lizard at will. But she says that's not science." Fred said as everyone walks over.. "It's really not." Honey told him. "Yeah, and I guess the shrink ray I asked Wasabi for isn't science either. Is it?" Fred asked "Nope." Wasabi answered walking up to Fred chair.

"Well, then, what about invisible sandwich? Imagine eating a sandwich, but everybody just thinks you're crazy." Fred explain as he pretends he's eatting a sandwich. "Just stop." Wasabi told him.

"Laser eyes?" "What?" "Tingly fingers?" "Never gonna happen." "Hey, what about a growth serum?"

"Shock Wave, there you are." I turn to see Tadashi next to me with the boy. "This is my brother, Hiro." "Shock Wave?" Hiro asked, with a smile. "Yeah, wasn't my idea. He only gave me that nickname because I work with Sound Waves."

"So you go here?" He asked. "Yep, graduation at thirteen like you." I told him, he gave me a questionable look. "How did you know..."

"Your brother told us. Back when he said he was hoping you would try to go here. Don't know why you didn't try to attend here. This place have everything." I said looking at my friends, before bringing my gaze back to Hiro. "Yeah, I'm starting to see that." He said with a smile, as his face starts to turn red a little.

"Sorry, Shock Wave, but we need to get going. See you tomorrow." Tadashi said walking to the exit, but Hiro stay put looking at me. "Hiro." Tadashi called. "Coming..." Hiro said backing-up till he hits the wall. He laugh nervously as he exited the lab.