Upgrade

Fred lead us his mansion, all of us was still dipping wet from earlier. "Where are we?" Honey asked. Fred and I started walk up to the doors to his house. "Fred, (Name). Where are you two going?" Hiro asked making us stop, to look back at them.

"Oh, Welcome to mi casa. That's French for front door." He told them. "Fred, it's porte d'entrée." I told him. "Close enough." Fred said. "It's really not." Honey told him. "Listen, nitwits. A lunatic in a mask just tried to kill us. I'm not in the mood for any..." Go Go was cut off by Heathcliff coming out to greet us.

"Welcome home, Master Frederick. I see you brought Lady (Name), always a pleasure." Our friends's mouths drop when they realize this was Fred's house. "Heathcliff, my man!" Fred said. "Hi, Heathcliff." I said waving at the Butler. "Come on in, guys. We'll be safe in here. Gimme some." Fred fist bump Heathcliff, and lead the way inside. "Balalala."

"Freddie, this is your house?" Honey asked him. "I thought you lived under a bridge." Go Go said. "(Name), did you know Fred was rich this whole time? And you didn't tell us?" Wasabi asked me. "You never asked. Actually Fred and I know each other a long time. Thanks to all the parties rich people insist on throwing."

"That's right!" Fred said, throwing his arm around me. "We're like the bests of best friends! We even finishes each other's..." I smile knowing where this was going. "Sentences!" I said. "Yes, but don't interrupt." Fred said, letting me go.

"Technically, the mansion belongs to my parents. They're on a vacay on the family island. You know, we should totally go some time. Frolic." Fred open the door his room. It was big fill with action figure, Comice books, video games, movies, basically it was a super hero fan's dream room.

"If I wasn't just attacked by a guy in a kabuki mask, I think this would be the weirdest thing I've seen today." Wasabi said. "My brain hates my eyes for seeing this." Go Go said as Hiro sits down and stared drawing something.

"Your body temperature is still low." Baymax told Hiro before laying on top of him. Baymax's body turn red as he warms Hiro up. Fred ran up to Baymax falling face first into him. "Yeah. It's like spooning a warm marshmallow." The others follow. "It's so nice." Honey said. "Oh, yeah, that's toasty." Wasabi said. "Good robot." Go Go told him.

Baymax turn his head towards me. "(Name), if your body temperature stays low for too long you will get sick." He told me.

"I'm fine, Baymax." I told him, but Baymax is never one to take 'I'm fine' for an answer. He step away from Hiro pushing the other's off, Fred cries for Baymax to come back. Baymax walk up to me rapping his robot arms around me and hugs me as he warms me up. "It does feel nice."

"Does this symbol mean anything to you guys?" Hiro ask holding up his drawing of the bird. "Yes! It's a bird!" Fred said. "No! The guy in the mask was carrying something with this symbol on it."

"Apprehending the man in the mask will improve Hiro's emotional state." Baymax told them still hugging me. "Apprehend him? We don't even know who he is." Go Go said. "I have a theory."

Fred sat us down handing us each a comic book. "Dr. Slaughter, MD?" Wasabi asked. "Actually, millionaire weapons designer, Malcolm chazzletick." Fred told him. "The Annihilator?" Hiro asked. "Behind the mask, industrialist reid axworthy." Fred told him. "Baron Von Destruct? Just get to the point!" Go Gontold him.

"Don't you guys get it? The man in the mask who attacked us is none other than... Voil!" Fred turn on the tv to Dad on the news. "Alistair Krei." He said. "What?" Everyone said. "My Dad's the one who attack us?" I asked standing up.

"Think about it. Krei wanted your microbots, and you said no. But rules don't apply to a man like Krei." Fred explain. "There's no way. The guy is too high profile. Not to mention he's (Name's) Dad." Hiro said walking around.