Balalala

"All right, let me get this straight. A man in a kabuki mask attacked you two, with an army of miniature flying robots." The police officer said as he types it in on his computer.

"Microbots." Hiro told him still shaken, from what happen. "Microbots." The officer said giving us a look, as he types. "Yeah. He was controlling them telepathically with a neurocranial transmitter." Hiro explained but I don't think the officer got that.

"So, Mr. kabuki was using esp to attack you, your friend, and balloon man." He said looking at Baymax as he use tap to plug up small holes that release air when their was to much.

"Did you file a report when your flying robots were stolen?" He asked, pushing the tap forward for Baymax. "No. I thought they were all destroyed. Look, I know it sounds crazy, but baymax was there, too. Tell him."

"Yes, officer. Their telling the truuuttthhhh." Baymax voice suddenly went low. "What the... what's wrong with you?" I asked him. "Low battery." He said. "Try to keep it together." Hiro told him.

"I'm healthcare, your personal baymax companion." Baymax said like he was drunk. "Kids, how about we call your parents and get them down here?" The officer said turning around. "What?" We asked before leaving.

"We gotta get you home to your charging station." I said helping Baymax stay up. "Can you walk?" Hiro asked, letting go of him. "I will scan you now. Scan complete. Healthcare." Baymax said right before falling on the ground.

We arrived at Hiro's around dinner time. Luckily Dad's been working over time so he won't know if I'm home or not. "Okay. If my Aunt asks, we were at school all day. Got it?" Hiro whisper after we sunk in.

"WE JUMPED OUT A WIMDOW!" Baymax said loudly. "No! Quiet!" Hiro told him. "We jumped out a window!" The cute robot said quieter. "You can't say things like that around Aunt Cass."

Hiro lead the way upstair. "Shhh." Hiro told us as he quietly walk up the stairs. "Shhhhhhhh." Baymax repeat before falling face first to the third step, when he try to take the first step. Hiro look down at us and Baymax stood up. "Shhhhhhhh."

"Hiro? You home, sweetie?" I heard Cass asked. "That's right." He said running to the top. "I thought I heard you. Hi." She said, as I helped Baymax up the steps. "Hey, Aunt Cass." Hiro said nervously. "Look at my little college man. I can't wait to hear all about it And wings are almost ready."

When we reach Hiro, Baymax scream. "Whee!" "Will you be quiet?" Hiro told him angrily, pushing him down out of sight. "Yeah, wings! Whee!" I heard Cass say. Hiro pull us to the stairs that lead to his room. But then pull us back to the stairs that lead to the Café when Cass walk out of the kitchen.

He started pushing and pulling us back a forth, making me sick to my stomach. Somehow Cass didn't see us at all. Finally Hiro push us upstairs out of her sight. "Okay. Sit down. Tell me everything." Hiro ran back downstairs to come up with a reason to miss dinner.

"The thing is that, since I registered so late, I've got a lot of school stuff to catch up on." I heard Hiro say right before Baymax fell on the floor. "What was that?" I heard Cass ask as I help Baymax sit up straight.

"Mochi. That darn cat." A few seconds later a cat was toss up stairs into Baymax's arms. "Hairy baby?" Baymax asked. "At least take a plate for the road, okay? Don't work too..." Cass told him. "Thanks for understanding."

"Hairy baby. Hairy baby." Baymax said as he pets the cat, Hiro walks upstairs and place his plate of food on a nightstand. The cat jumps out of Baymax's arms and runs back downstairs. "All right, come on." Hiro said grabbing one arm while I grab the other.

"I'm healthcare, your personal baymax companion." We lead Baymax over to his box, to be charged. "One foot in front of the other." I told him as we help him in his box. Ones he's finally in we let go him so he can change. "This doesn't make any sense." Hiro said walking over to his desk. "I know. Why does this guy have your Microbots?" I asked.

"Tadashi."

Hiro and I turn our heads at Baymax. "What?" Hiro asked. Baymax was looking at Tadashi's side of the room. "Tadashi." Baymax said again. "Tadashi's gone." Hiro said cover up Tadashi's side of the room.

"When will he return?" Baymax asked. "He's dead, baymax." Hiro told him walking back to his desk. "Tadashi was in excellent health. With a proper diet and exercise, he should have lived a long life."

"Yeah, he should have. But there was a fire and... Now, he's gone." Hiro told him looking to the floor, I look at my friend sadly. "Tadashi is here." Baymax told him. "No. People keep saying he's not really gone. As long as we remember him. It still hurts."

I walk up to Hiro placing a hand on his shoulder. "I see no evidence of physical injury." Baymax told him. "It's a different kind of hurt, Baymax." I told the robot. "You are my patient. I would like to help." Baymax said stepping out of his changer and walking up.

"You can't fix this one, buddy." Baymax place a hand on Hiro's computer. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I am downloading a database on personal loss." Once done he walk up to us.

"Database downloaded. Treatments include contact with friends and loved ones. I am contacting them now." Our friends faces came up on his stomach. "No, no, no! I... don't do that." Hiro said trying to stop him but it was too late. "Your friends have been contacted."

"Unbelievable." Baymax leans forward onto Hiro and rap his arms around him. "Now, what are you doing?" Hiro asked. "Other treatments include compassion and physical reassurance." Baymax told him. "I'm okay. Really." Hiro said trying to get free. "You will be all right. There, there." Baymax said patting his head. "Thanks, Baymax." Hiro said finally getting free.

"I am sorry about the fire." Baymax told him. "It's okay. It was an accident....." Hiro's eyes widen as it seems he realizes something. "Unless... Unless it wasn't." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "At the showcase, that guy in the mask stole my microbots. And... And then set the fire to cover his tracks. He's responsible for Tadashi." Hiro said banging his fist on his desk. "Then we gotta catch that guy." I told him.

We sunk downstairs with out getting caught by Cass, who was distracted by watching a movie. "If we're gonna catch that guy, you need some upgrades." Hiro said entering his garage. "Will apprehending the man in the mask improve your emotional state?" Baymax asked. "Absolutely. Let's work on your moves."

Hiro started programming a fighting chip on one of the computers. "Now, let's take care of this." He said poking Baymax's stomach. When my help in less then a hour we made armor for Baymax. "I have some concerns. This armor may undermine my non-threatening, huggable design." Baymax said looking down at himself.

"That's kind of the idea, buddy." Hiro told Baymax. "You look sick." I told him. "I cannot be sick. I am a robot." Baymax told me. "It's just an expression, buddy." Hiro said grabbing the fighting chip.

He press on Baymax's access port about to put the chip in, but he stop to look at Tadashi's chip before placing his in the 2nd slot. "Data transfer complete. I fail to see how karate makes me a better healthcare companion."

"You want to keep me healthy, don't you? Punch this." Hiro hold up a placket of wood. Baymax punch the wood hard enough that he broken it in half. "Yes!"

"Hammerfist!" I ordered make Baymax hammerfist another placket of wood. "Side Kick!" Hiro order making Baymax Side Kick more wood. "Knifehand!" "Back kick!"

"Gummy bears!" Baymax press a button on a vending machine making Gummy bears fall down into the slot. "Yes!"

The three of us bow to each other. "Yeah! Fist bump!" Hiro said holding his fist up. "Fist bump is not in my fighting database." Baymax told him. "No, this isn't a fighting thing. It's what people do sometimes when they're excited or pumped up."

Hiro hold up Baymax's hand slapping it with his own hand. Then Hiro makes a fist which Baymax copy's, before Hiro hit his fist with his own. Hiro then threw his fist in the air making a noise. Baymax follow saying. "Balalala."

"Hey, now you're getting it." I told him. "I will add fist bump to my care-giving matrix." Baymax told us. "All right. Let's go get that guy." Hiro said opening the garage.