Destory

Dub-Step Volmue Guide:

Very Low: Classical
Can temporary slow an enemy down

Low: Contrary
Will give enemy headaches

Low Medium: Jazz
Will make enemy cover their ears

Medium: Pop
Will make an enemy stumble back & hard to stand

High: Rock n Roll
Will knock enemy off their feet

Very High: Heavy Metal
Will knock enemy across a room

Special: Anime Openings
Will knock an enemy back and make their ears bleed

Hiro and Baymax return saying they located where the Mask Man was. Hiro, Go Go, Honey Lemon, and I rode on Baymax's back. While Fred and poor Wasabi were hanging from Baymax's hands.

"Killer view." Go Go said as we flew towards the island. "Yeah. If I... If I wasn't terrified of heights, I'd probably love this. But I'm terrified of heights, so I don't love it." Wasabi said hanging onto Baymax's hand tightly.

"There. Baymax, take us in." Hiro order and Baymax flew down to the docks that had a fence rap around it, so no could get in, unless from above. Wasabi was more then relieved to be back on the ground while Fred is feeling even more excited, then when we left.

"Awesome! Our first landing together as a team!" Fred said pumping his arms in the air. "Guys, come on." Hiro said, leading the way, Wasabi notice a sign on the fence. "Quarantine? Do you people know what quarantine means?"

"Quarantine. Enforced isolation to prevent contamination that could lead to disease, or, in some cases, death." Baymax answered, holding a finger in the air as he dictionary term. "There's a skull face on this one. A SKULL FACE!" Wasabi said pointing at another sign. "Be ready. He could be anywhere." Hiro told us as we walk up to a metal door.

We then heard something snap behind us and we all freak. "FIRE!" Hiro order as all of us close our eyes and attack. I shot a wave of Country Music in the air. As I was firing I felt the others attack along side me. "SPITTING FIRE! SPITTING FIRE!" I stop firing with everyone and open my eyes to see a dust cloud before us.

When it clear a bird sit in the middle of our destruction unharmed. It coo at us before flying away. "That was a bird." Fred said as Go Go disk return to her. "Well, at least we know our gear works." Honey Lemon said smiling at us. "Yeah and our aim sucks." I said frowning.

Hiro try to open the door but it was lock, so Wasabi cut open a hole for us. He try to make a circle but he was a little sloppy. He also had trouble at the end, so he stop cutting where he was and just slash the remains piece off.

As we walk through the dark hall Fred started to sing our or more likely his theme song. "Seven intrepid friends led by Fred their leader, Fred
Fred's angels Fred's angels, hmmmm
harnessing the power of the sun with the ancient amulet they found in the attic, Hmm
the amulet is green, hmmmmm
it's probably an emerald...."

"Fred, I will laser-hand you in the face!" Wasbie threatened, getting him to stop singing. "Guys, shhh! Any sign of him, Baymax?" Hiro asked the robot in front of him. "This structure is interfering with my sensor." Baymax told him. "Perfect. The robot's broken." Wasabi said getting more worry. "Guys, you might want to see this." We turn back to Honey Lemon, who found an crack open door.

We enter into a chamber like area. There was a huge machine of something destroy. "What do you think it is, Genius?" Go Go asked Hiro. "I'm not sure. But look." We look down to see he was pointing at the same bird symbol on the destroy machine.