Our Programing Prevents Us From Harming A Human Being

Krei stood on stage in front of a crowd of people, a glass of champagne in his hand. "This beautiful new campus is the culmination of a lifelong dream. But none of this would've been possible without a few bumps in the road. Those setbacks made us stronger, and set us on the path to a bright future."

Krei raises his glass ready to be met with applause, but instead someone scream. "WHAT IS THAT?" Krei narrow his eyes and turn around. "What?" He freezes when he see Callaghan on top of the building with his wave of microbots. "SETBACKS?!"

Callaghan ride the wave of micobots down, the audience run away in a panic. Krei drops his glass of champagne and try to jump off stage. But the microbots rap around his body and raised him in the air. Callaghan rises his mask to show his face, Krei's eyes widen and his skin goes pale at the sight of the ghost in front of him. "Was my daughter a setback?" Callaghan asked, starting to circle Krei.

"Callaghan! But you... Your daughter, that... That was an accident." The microbots around Krei's body tighten as Callaghan stops in front of Krei again. "NO! You knew it was unsafe. My daughter is gone because of your arrogance." Callaghan rises his hand in the air, Krei look around to see microbots on three different sides of the building were rises pieces of the portal in the air.

"What are you doing?" Krei asked him, Callaghan looks down at Krei. "You took everything from me when you sent Abigail into that machine. Now I'm taking everything from you." The pieces met and the portal comes to life. "No! No! No! You can't!" Krei told him, the top of the building started to pull apart and fly up into the portal.

"You're going to watch everything you've built disappear. Then, it's your turn." Callaghan told Krei. "Professor Callaghan!" The two look down, to see Big Hero Seven arrived on top of another part of the building

Hiro climbs off Baymax and pull off his helmet. "Let him go!" Callaghan does nothing. "Is this what Abigail would've wanted?" Hiro asked him. "Abigail is gone!"

"This won't change anything. Trust me, I know." Hiro told him. "Listen to the kid, Callaghan. Please, let me go. I'll give you anything you want!" Krei told him, Callaghan looks over his shoulder. "I want my daughter back!" His masks drops down and he sends a wave of microbots at the heroes.

The team separated. Wasabi, Go Go, Fred, and Honey Lemon dodge to the right, while Hiro, (Name), and Baymax dodge to the left. Hiro puts his helmet back on and climbs on Baymax. "Go for the mask!" Baymax flies towards Callaghan, who dodges and grabs Baymax's legs with his microbots.

Callaghan throws Baymax into the building, causing Hiro to fall off into a window, and right inside an office in the building. When Hiro was about to lift his head and everything in the building flies up to the ceiling, including him.

Callaghan grabs Baymax again and throws him down into the sign on the ground. "BAYMAX!" The rest of the team scream, still ok the roof. "Leaping into action!" Fred jumps into the air and breaths fire at Callaghan. Callaghan rises a shield of microbots to block the fire.

Back in the building, the ceiling caves in and Hiro flies up towards the portal. "Oh, no!" He manage to grab on to something to keep him from flying into the portal.

Go Go zooms down to the ground flood towards Callaghan. Callaghan try to hit her with a few Microbot spikes, after two dodges he trips her and traps her in a ball of microbots. Fred tries to his best to fight back but the microbots slams him into the building, causing a piece to fall off with him. Callaghan then picks him up and pulls hard on all of his limbs.

Wasabi tries to fight back with his blades, hitting any microbots that come near him. Two microbots try to hit him in the front which Wasabi was able to see and fight back in time. However he didn't see the microbots coming up on the side with a pieces of the roof. Before Wasabi could react, the microbots trap him and started to squash him. "Getting a little tight." He said trying to push the pieces of the roof back.