Baymax

I walk into the Café to try to talk to Hiro, and convince him to register for school. "(Name), it's so good to see you." Cass said, greeting me with a big hug. "Hi Cass, can I talk to Hiro?" I asked her.

"Could you? He's been in his room everday. He only leaves it to go to the bathroom." She told me. "Sure." I said. "Take the stairs all the way up." She said pointing at the stairs in the back.

As I got close to Hiro's room, I could heard his voice along with other voice that sounded very familiar. "Crying is a natural response to pain." Baymax said. "I'm not crying." Hiro reply. "I will scan you for injuries." Baymax said. "Don't scan me." Hiro ordered. "Scan complete." Baymax told him. "Unbelievable."

"You have sustained no injuries. However, your hormone and neurotransmitter levels indicate that you are experiencing mood swings common in adolescence. Diagnosis, puberty." Baymax explained. "What?"

I chuckle a little as I reach the top. "Hi, Hiro." I said waving at him and walking up. Hiro froze when he saw me. "(Name)! Hi, hey, hello.... ugh how are you?" He asked nervously. "Your heart, is beating at alarming rate." Baymax said looking at Hiro.

"Hey Baymax, it's good to see you." I told the robot. "Hello, (Name). Are there any medical needs that you need assistance with?" Baymax asked waving his hand. "Nothing that I can think of, but thank you Baymax." I then turn to Hiro. "I thought he was still in Tadashi's lab."

"No, I uh, I think the school delivered some of his stuff here the other day. I activated him by accident. By the way time to shrink now, Baymax." Hiro said. "You should expect an increase in body hair, especially on your face, chest, armpits, and..." Baymax said listing off where men grow their body hair, but Hiro cut him off.

"Thank you! That's enough." Hiro said running across the room to grab Baymax's box. "You may also experience strange and powerful new urges." Baymax said as Hiro places the box down "Okay! Let's get you back in your luggage." Hiro said trying to shove Baymax back in the box.

"I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care." Baymax told him, as Hiro climbs on his head. "Fine. I'm satisfied with my..." Before Hiro could finished, he fell off of Baymax and land on the floor.

"Hiro, are you ok?" I ask kneeling down to help him. "Yeah I'm...." He look under his bed and pull out his jacket, reaching in the pocket and pulling out his Microbot. "My microbot? This doesn't make any sense." He said looking at it as he stands up. "Puberty can often be a confusing time for a young adolescent flowering into manhood." Baymax explained.

"No. The thing is attracted to the other microbots, but that's impossible. They were destroyed in the fire. Dumb thing's broken." He said placing it in a Petri dish and sitting down at his desk.

I sat down on his bed as Baymax looks at the Microbot. "Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere." Baymax told him. "Oh, yeah? Why don't you find out where it's trying to go?" Hiro said sarcastically. "Would that stabilize your pubescent mood swings?" Baymax asked. "Absolutely."

I look at Hiro action figures on the floor in between the desk and bed. "So Hiro, I wanted to talk to you about coming to...." We then heared the door down stairs open and shut. "Baymax?" We look at where we last saw him, to see he's gone.

Hiro open his blinds and we saw Baymax crossing the street outside. "Baymax!" Hiro grab his shoes and jacket putting them on as we ran downstairs into the Café. We made a break for the door, when Cass appeared out of no where, blocking our path. "Hiro? (Name)?"

"Hey, Aunt Cass!" Hiro said with a nervous smile. "Wow. You're up and..." She said. "Yeah! I figured it was time." Hiro said as we make our way around her to the door. "Are you registering for school?" She asked him. "Yes. I thought about what you said. Really inspired me." Hiro told her. "Oh, honey, that's so great. Okay, special dinner tonight. I'll whip up some chicken wings. You know, with the hot sauce that makes our faces numb." She said hugging him.

"Okay, sounds good." Hiro said when she pull away. "Great!" He reach for the door but Cass pull him into a hug again. "Last hug." When she pull away we wave to her and ran out to catch Baymax.

"Baymax!" We shouted as we chase after him. After running through what feels like the whole city, we finally caught up with him at a Warehouse. "Are you crazy? What are you doing?" Hiro asked as we try to catch our breath.

"I have found where your tiny robot wants to go." The crazy cute robot told him. "I told you, it's broken. It's not trying to go..." Hiro grab the dish but saw that the Mircobot was in fact trying to go inside. He looks at the door and see it is chain up. "Locked."

"There is a window." Baymax said pointed at the window on the 2nd floor. The three of us made our way there, Hiro climbs onto Baymax to reach the window. "Please exercise caution. A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm." Baymax told Hiro as he climbs in the window.

Once inside he reach his hand out for me to grab, I jump for it and grab it, Hiro then pull me up and inside. We both smile at each other before looking around, that's when Baymax made us jump when he try to climb inside after us, but he was stuck.

"Oh, no. Excuse me while I let out some air." He said letting some air out, so he could fit. It sound like he was farting for a long time. "Are you done?" Hiro asked when he finally stop. "Yes." We grab his hands and pull him in. "It will take me a moment to re-inflate." He said as he begins to inflate. "Fine, just keep it down."

We walk downstairs leaving Baymax to inflate. So far we didn't see anything, until we saw a room with a light in it. Hiro grab a broom while I grab a mop. Inside we saw something being made, we walk around to the side seeing barrels full of Microbots.

"My microbots?" Hiro said grabbing a hand full. "Someone's making more." I said, we look to our left to see papers on the walls. One had a bird in a circle. "Hiro? (Name)?" We jump and turn around to see Baymax now fully inflate.

"You gave us a heart attack!" Hiro told him. "My hands are equipped with defibrillators." Baymax explain pressing his hands together. "Clear." "Stop, stop, stop!" We told him. "It's just an expression." Hiro told him.

I hear something and turn back to the Microbots to see them beginning to form. "Oh, no." Baymax said as we begin to back up in fear. "RUN!" We made a run for it, however when we look back Baymax was just walking.

"Oh, come on!" Hiro said frustrated. "I am not fast." Baymax said as Hiro ran back for him. "Yeah, no kidding!" We ran to the door, with the microbots right behind us. "Go! Go! Come on." I slam into the door but it won't budge.

"Kick it down!" I told Baymax getting out of the way and he lightly kick the door. "Punch it!" Hiro order and Baymax lightly punch the door. We look at the Microbot to see them getting closer. "Go! Go!" We push Baymax threw a tight spot as we run for our lives. "Oh, come on! Go, go, go!" We duck the pips and into the ground vents, but that didn't stop them. "Move it! Come on!"

We climb out of the vents and ran upstairs to the window. "Come on! The window!" We push Baymax in the window but he got stuck. "Suck it in!" We told him as we push on him. I look back for a second and saw a man in a Kabuki mask. Hiro and I gasp and push on Baymax harder.

We were able to push on him hard enough to get him through. But we fell out the window with him. As we fell to the ground Baymax shield us from the fall. Once on the ground Hiro grab Baymax's hand and lead us away from here. "Come on, let's get out of here."