HE'S TRYING TO KILL US

We arrived back at the Warehouse, Baymax kick the door open and we jump in. "Get him, Baymax!" Bjt the place was now empty. "We're too late." I said in disappointment. Hiro pull out his Microbot looking at it, seeing it's trying to go somewhere. "Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere." Baymax told us "Come on."

Baymax and I follow Hiro around the warehouse and to the docks. Hiro was so force on following the Microbot, that he didn't notice he's about to walk right into the water.

I leap towards Hiro, grabbing him by his hood, right before he walked right off the docks. "Huh?" Hiro looks up from the bot and notices where he was about to end up. "Ah!" He jumps back, scared and hits me in the face with his head. "Ow!" I let go of his hood to press my hand on my nose, Hiro turns around quickly. "AH! (NAME) I AM SO SORRY! I-I DIDN'T MEAN...."

"Hiro calm down! It's fine. I know it was an accident." I told him, as I press down on my nose, making my voice change a little. Baymax walks up to me, a light under his armor sneaks out through the lines. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?"

"Um one? I'm okay now, Baymax." I told him, dropping my hand. "I will scan you." He told me. "I said I'm fine." I told him again. "Scan complete." He told me. "He really doesn't take 'I'm fine' as an answered." Hiro told me. "He's A stubborn big marshmallow isn't he?" I asked.

"You have sustained no injuries. However, you are experiencing mood swings, low self-esteem, and depression. common in adolescence. Diagnosis, puberty." Baymax told me.

"Yeah I all ready know that, Baymax." I told the robot, rubbing the back of my head embarrassed, and thinking back to the morning I woke up screaming last month. Was not fun.

Hiro looks at me a with worry. "(Name) are you..." Just then the Microbot escapes and flies into the dark night across the water. We then see something coming, Hiro grabs my hand and pulls me along. "Come on!"

We hide behind one of the boxes to watch for the Guy in the Mask. Hiro was still holding my hand, which was getting a bit sweaty now. "Your heart rate has increased dramatic. Both from fear. And from...." Baymax was cut off when Hiro looks at the robot, almost in a panic. "Okay, Baymax, time to use those upgrades!"

Just then light then shines on us, I use my arms to block the light from my eyes. When the light was turn off, I lower my arms to see our friend climbing out of Wasabi's car. "Hiro? (Name)?" They all said, looking at us surpise, hiro shakes his head. "No, no, no! Get out of here! Go!" He told them, but they just come closer.

"Dude, what are you two doing out here? Alone? Together? With this robot.... Together." Fred asked, smirking at us.

"Nothing! Just out for a walk." Hiro told him, getting red in the face. "Helps my pubescent mood swings." He said letting out a nervous laugh. "Is that Baymax?" Wasabi asked walking up to the robot. "Yeah, but you really..." Hiro try to say but Go Go interrupt him. "Why is he wearing carbon fiber underpants?" She asked, pointing at him. Baymax then holds his hands up. "I also know karate."

"You guys need to go." Hiro said trying to push Honey back to the car. "No, don't push us away, Hiro." She said placing a hand on his shoulder. "We're here for you. That's why Baymax contacted us." She told him. "Those who suffer a loss, require support from friends and loved ones." Baymax said.

"Okay, but I..." Hiro try to talk but Baymax is the one to interrupt him. "Who would like to share their feelings first?" Fred jumps up and down as he rises his hand. "I'll go. Okay. My name is Fred, and it has been 30 days since my last... HOLY MOTHER OF MEGAZON!"

We all look up to see the guy in the mask, rising one of the boxes with the Microbots. "Am I the only one seeing this?" Fred asked right before Honey Lemon took a photo with her phone. The man threw the box down at us, making Wasabi scream like a girl. "OH, MY GOSH! OH, NO!" Fortunately for us Baymax caught the box and was pushing on it, to keep us from being crush.

"GO!" Hiro told our friends, who quickly got up to run to the car, Hiro then points at the man. "Baymax, get him!" Just then Go Go grabs Hiro and I by our arms, dragging us to the car and throwing us in the back with Fred and Honey. "No, no, no, no, no! What are you doing?" Hiro asked her.

"I'm saving your life." She answered getting in the front with Wasabi, who is driving. "Baymax, can handle that guy!" I told her, just then Baymax lands on top of the car, getting stuck in the roof. "Oh, no."

The Man in the Mask then summons more Microbots. "Wasabi!" Honey said scared, Wasabi put the car in reverse and drives away from the man. "Goodbye!" He told the Man in the Mask. "Hiro. (Name). Explanation. Now." Go Go told us. "He stole my microbots." Hiro told her. "He started the fire." I added. "We don't know who he is!" Hiro then added.

Hiro then notice a tone of Microbots coming right at us. "Baymax, palm-heel strike!" Baymax hits the Microbots, making the car spin in circles, till Wasbie can drive it straight on the road. The Man in the Mask just uses the Microbots like a wave to chase after us. "Hard left!" Go Go order, Wasabi does as she says.

As he was turning, Hiro got knock into me, which I got knock into Fred, who got his face slam on the window. Hiro and I freeze in this awkward position, looking at each other. "I-I ugh...." I mumbled. "S-s-sorry." Hiro apologize. "I ship it." Fred mumbled into the glass, making our face turn red like a tomato.

"Hey Romeo & Juliet we have more important things going on right now!" Go Go said as Hiro, Fred, and I go back to sitting normal.

Fred and Honey looks out the back window at the man. "That mask, the black suit... We're under attack from a super villain, people! I mean, how cool is that? I mean, it's scary, obviously. But how cool!"

All of sudden Wasabi slam on the breaks. "Why are we stopped?" Go Go asked. "The light's red!" He told her, looking at the traffic light. "THERE ARE NO RED LIGHTS IN A CAR CHASE!" She told him, right before the light turns green.

"Why is he trying to kill us?" Wasabi asked, he then roll down his window, and stuck his head. "Uh why are you trying to kill us?" He asked the man. "It's classic villain. We've seen too much!" Fred told him. "Let's not jump to conclusions. We don't know he's trying to kill us." Honey said trying to look on the bright side. "CAR!" Fred yelled as a car is thrown at us. "HE'S TRYING TO KILL US!" She scream just as the car misses us.

"Did you just put your blinker on?" Go Go asked Wasabi ahem his blinker went off. "You have to indicate your turn! It's the law!" He told her. "That's it." Go Go takes out her gum, putting it on the dashboard, pushing Wasabi's seat back and sits in front of him. Taking over the wheel and doing some insane moves as she tries to avoid the Mask Man.

Hiro then moves to the passenger side. "Stop the car! Baymax and I can take this..." Just then the passenger door falls off and Hiro falls almost falls out of the car. Baymax thankfully caught him and puts him in the passenger seat, even buckling his seatbelt for him. "Seatbelts save lives. Buckle up, every time."

Go Go then speed right towards the train tracks, right when a train was coming. "What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing?" Go Go manage to turn the car enough to get pass the train right before it came, without getting hit. I could see the Mask Man riding his Microbots wave on the other side.

Go Go then turn towards the docks again and the Mask Man was no where to be seen. "Did we lose him?" Honey asked, I then spotted the Microbots coming. "LOOK OUT!" The Microbots pick up the car and was slowly started to close us in. "Baymax, hold on!" Hiro told the robot as Go Go step on the gas.

'We're not gonna make it!" Wasabi shouted. "We're gonna make it!" Go Go told him. "We're not gonna make it!" "We're gonna make it!" "We're not gonna make it!" "We're gonna make it!" Just when we reach the end was got close in, but the car just drive right through them. "We made it! Yes! I told you we'd make it!" Honey cheered.

We then reach the end of the docks, Go Go try to stop the car but it was too late and we went right into the drink. Baymax broke free of his armor, and brought everyone to the surface. We then use his body was a raft as we cough out water for air.

"Your injuries require my attention. And your body temperatures are low." Baymax told us. "We should get out of here." I suggested, making Fred smile. "I know a place."