💜Places & Locations💜

🔹THE EAST BLUE CONTINENT 🔹

1. Cocoyashi City
This is the place where Nami and her family lives, along with Usopp who moves there and Sanji for the time being. Almost like Cocoyashi Village in one piece, think of it as a city that's like New York with the tall buildings and such. The city has large variety of trees along roadsides and yards, especially orchards. Nami's family is well-known in that area and her family's mansion's by the coast.

2. Windmill District The place where Luffy is from. It's just along the border of Cocoyashi City, close to the coast as well. The area is a housing scheme with Windmills on hillsides.

3. Ohara Capital The place where Robin's from, a place normally filled with lots of histories kinda like a museum. It's at least 20 miles away from Cocoyashi City.

4. The Gecko Islands The place where Usopp is from originally, and Kaya. Can say it's like archipelago or a country that's like to the west side.

~Work Areas~

1. The Baratie Organization An organization with chefs and butlers; Sanji works there and he's likely a top chef. It's located just on the outskirts of the city.

2. The Amazonian Magazine Company A company that's mostly run by woman and Boa is the leader alongside her sisters. It's located not so far away.

3. Weatheria University
As mentioned before, Nami went here for 2 and a half years. A university that focuses on the studies of the change in weather productions, climate etc.