🔹🔹 Chapter 2 part 1🔹🔹

I've had some difficulties uploading this page so I had to divide it in two parts.

Reminder: I've mentioned in the Doflamingo book that I'll be getting exams soon and I'm sorry to say that after all of Chapter 2 is posted, I'll be going off wattpad for more than a month until July. It depends on how the time table is.

I'm sorry you'll all have to wait that long and I'll surely miss story writing for a while. Hope you all understand 😭😭

School can be a pain😖😖

Love you guys

--From MQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Previously on the Sanji x Nami Story~~

--"Hmm. I wonder where are they"

--"Good day ma'am" A male's oiced said,

--"Uh...m-me?" I suddenly stuttered, like what the heck...?

--"Yes. Are you by any chance a woman named, Nami?"

--"I am and you are?" I asked him, he puts on a bright smile and gives me bow,

--"Allow me to introduce myself, I'm assigned to working at your household this year. My name is Sanji, in other words, I am also your butler"

--"Huh?!?! My butler?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

🔸The Blondie🔸

No one's POV

"My Bulter?" Nami asked again, dropping her hands, "Since when?? How did I not see you before??"

Sanji was laughing at her expression, "I thought you would've known by now. May I take your bags-

"Wait" Nami halted as Sanji reached for one of her personal suitcase. She narrowed her eyes at him as she walked up closer to him and glared sharply, "How do I know you aren't some random person pretending to be who you say you are. Hmmmm?"

"One minute, M'lady" Sanji reached into his jacket and pulled out a tablet or should I say a phablet (phone + tablet in one).

He started tapping some numbers on the keypad as Nami waited. Seconds after he was finished, he flipped it around revealing a familiar blue haired girl on screen. It was Nojiko on video call.

Nami was speechless, "Nojiko???"

"Hiya little sister🙂. I see that Sanji has reached the airport. That was fast" Nojiko said, her eyes glancing up, referring to the blonde for an answer,

"Found a shortcut, Nojiko. It wasn't that hard to get pass traffic and I wouldn't like to keep the lovely lady waiting"

"I thought you were gonna pick me up and how have I never met this new guy?"

"😅 It's a long story to talk about over the call. Let Sanji and our driver put your belongings in the car, we're all waiting for you at home"

"We?"

"Uh...look at that, gotta run, bye👋🏽" And just like that, Nojiko disconnected the call as quickly as possible leaving Nami to be even more suspicious of what was going on right now.

"Was that enough proof for you, miss Nami?" Sanji smirked, "I'll take that adorable pouting as a yes then"

"Quit flattering me, damnit" Nami huffed,