🔹🔹 Chapter 4🔹🔹

This chapter was taking a long time to put together because Wattpad wasn't saving half of the page~ (ー_ー゛)

Note: This chapter has a little spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------

🔸 Day Out Together 🔸

🌺(Home Sweet Home Part 2)🌺

No one's Pov

"Hmmm"

"OMG, you're still trying to figure it out?" Nojiko groaned impatiently,

"Yeah so it seems" Nami responded casually like nothing happened,

"I thought you already handed them out when you arrived here"

"I did handed out some of them. I forgot the rest during the welcoming party, besides it's not that much"

"Not that much, huh?" Nojiko raised an eyebrow,

Not too long ago in the morning, Nami had placed a pile of bags in the middle of the floor on the carpet downstairs in one of the living rooms right after she found them in sitting in a corner of her bedroom,

"Are the beautiful and wonderful sisters of the household having trouble today?~❤" Sanji sang, still doing his signature happy twirling as he entered the living room then stopped when he saw the pile on the floor, "Should these be upstairs or some...

"Are the beautiful and wonderful sisters of the household having trouble today?~❤" Sanji sang, still doing his signature happy twirling as he entered the living room then stopped when he saw the pile on the floor, "Should these be upstairs or something?"

Nojiko then pointed at her sister from behind, "No, they just need to be given out once again"

Nami let out a sigh while crossing her legs, "I only forgot to give these to Luffy, Usopp & Makino but mostly just Luffy since he's been bugging me throughout a year to bring him something"

"It's not food related is it?"

"Is that supposed to be a question 😅ofc it is food related"