🌕🌧️🌌 Chapter 14 Part 3 🌌🌧️🌕

OK, half of this page is considered a filler (?) (I think? I'm not totally sure if I'd count it as one)

I didn't know how else to go about the ending but I wanted to finish tying up a loose end.

Like can you believe it? I used to have problems starting a Chapter & now I'm having hiccups with how to end one☠️☠️not to mention the middle section

Oh the irony

Enjoy~~♡♡

-------------------------------------------------------------

🔸️A Night For Us🔸️
(Missing You cont. in here too)

No One's POV

~~At The Mansion~~

~~Still Night time~~

"I am surely gonna miss our blueberry muffin of a cousin" Nojiko said to Nami as they looked at the door that lead to what used to be Vivi's room while they walked up the staircase,

It was not too long ago since they've reached home and ate dinner. They were talking a stroll together around the compound before it got too dark, and just came back inside.

The two girls sighed at how the stillness of the atmosphere along the hallways finally sunk in. During her stay, they would pass Vivi doing something random outside her room, likely waiting for them at the top of the staircase, or, they'd just see her inside her room or by a windowsill playing a boardgame with Karoo, and sometimes she'd ask her cousins to join.

Now that she's gone, everything felt too quiet aside from the few maids/servants just passing by to get from one room to the other, and that was a regular thing.

"Yeah, same" Nami agreed, looking at the other doors leading to what used to be her uncle's, Igaram's and Koza's room, "Makes me don't wanna leave either"

Nojiko gave her sister a hug, "We'll miss you just as much, little sister"

"I've heard that before, well something like that" Nami joked sadly, "He's gonna be leaving too"

"Oh he told you?" Nojiko asked while scratching the back of her head, "He told us a few days ago before the trip, that's how I know, then again I thought either him or our parents mentioned it to you already. So, have you both. . .?"

"Don't worry, we talked it out"

"That's good, guess everything between you two are settled now so we can all sleep nicely"