✨🍊 Chapter 16 (Bonus Page)🍊✨

Before we properly close the book entirely, and before I put it as "Complete", I'd like to give you all a ✨‼️BONUS CHAPTER‼️✨ since all of you very well earned it.

We'll be picking up from where we left off at the last part of Chapter 15. We're still in the same day that Sanji, Nami, Carrot, Wanda, Pedro and Zepo, reach Zou and then got themselves caught up in a celebration.

So we're good, you didn't miss anything😊

This page is kinda long based on the word count since I had so many ideas on what to do for the ending (yessss!!!) and I wanted to throw in two more familiar characters from the anime that appeared in the Zou arc first and they were in the Wano arc.

Enjoy your bonus chapter:) 😍🍊

Carrot: Yayy!! We got a bonus Chapter!! And we're in it too!!

Penguin/Shachi/Bepo: YESSSSSS!!!! WHOO HOO, BONUS CHAPTER!!!

Sanji: They're excited more than us to be back for a little bit

Law: They do realize it's only one bonus Chapter right?

Nami: Let em have their fun, they finally got some screentime. Chapter 15 hit them harsh. Like the book ended and they just got their time to shine in the story.

Pedro/Zepo: Tell me about it

Me: *sarcasm* Woww I love how you guys are holding that grudge for just slapping y'all in the face with it as the last chapter like. . . Helloooo I'M RIGHT HERE!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🔸🔹 Staying With You🔹🔸
(Getting "Settled")
(The Zou Party)

Not long after the sun had gone down, the minks and their few human companions immediately went full swing with the party Carrot had organized

It is now around 8pm which means it's now night time, and the party is still going on at full swing. Yippee!!

🍻🥂🍾

~ ~ ♡ ~ ~

~~🕗Still at the party🕗~~