💠🔹 Chapter 13 Part 3 cont. (AGAIN!)🔹💠

Again, I don't know where the hell I was going with this ☠️😭

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still in No One's POV
(we're gonna continue with this til the actual end! Frl this time)

~~continuing off the end of the previous page↓↓↓↓↓(still in flashback)~~

"NEPHEW??!" Nojiko, Ace and Carina exclaimed in surprise for neither of them had expected that detail,

Nate nodded in confirmation,

"My foster parents said that he was going to be around for some 'circumstances' which sounded a little off, and I got dismissed before I could ask any further out of curiosity.
Something began to feel very strange about their nephew that I couldn't quite shake off the feeling"

"Good to know I wasn't the only one" Nojiko said,

Nate continued, "I also figured he was staying elsewhere since I didn't see him show at the house again after that morning. But then I accidentally overheared this conversation between him and my foster parents about a certain family. .and your boarding school"

Nojiko, Ace and Carina shared anxious glances,

"That weekend after school, I was home alone and decided to snuck around their study and later I found this" Nate handed them a small photo,

"My sister's picture?"

"Why did they even have her picture?"

"Since I hadn't met any of you yet, I didn't know what it meant but something tells me it's not what it looks like. I was gonna put it back and leave when their nephew unexpectedly showed up behind me. . .he had sensed that I eavesdropped and. . .I got punished for it. My foster parents kept locked in my room for the weekend"

"The ENTIRE weekend?!" Carina asked,

"And it wasn't the f-first time I got a punishment from them either. .I got really shaken up. .then the next week, I managed to slip into your highschool"

~~✯✯If you don't remember, check Chapter 13 Part 2: first half~~✯✯

"Though I still understand what was going on, feeling as if I only had a few seconds to act, I quickly handed her a safety note and left without saying anything. .Nami was really intimidating💧"

Ace made a little smile, "Sounds like her alright"

"Anyways, I was worried of getting recognized so I tried to leave when I soon ran into Luffy"

~~✯✯Also in Chapter 13 Part 2: first half~~✯

Nojiko facepalmed, "That explains it. And I guess that explains why you were looking tense when Grount approached us at the stands. You didn't want him to see you"

"Is that why you didn't want me to get help that one time?"

"Wait" Ace intervened, "Can't believe it never occurred earlier but HOW did YOU know Nate, Carina? Like we've only started to talk back like a week ago"