🔹🔹Chapter 1🔹🔹

- Enjoy this Chapter while I edit Chapter 2 for y'all 💖 It'll be posted in a while soon

-------------------------------------------------------------

  🔸Where It All Started🔸

~Another peaceful yet relaxing day on the other side of another foreign country.....

~Well that day wasn't so peaceful if you ask me. It was hectic at first...

~Hey, who's telling the story? Shouldn't I be narrating-

~You steal the spotlight too much. Now it's my turn.

~☹️☹️☹️

~😌✨Anyways, as I was saying, the day was hectic at first but further more in the end, maybe it was all worth it for me.

Curtains, if you please *snaps fingers*

(This is just a short video of curtains opening for the story to begin after whoever snaps their fingers, the gif I had somehow wasn't uploading. Enjoy~~)

💖🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹💖

💖🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹💖

Nami's POV

*phone vibrates/ringing*

"Ugh! Where is it, where is it?!?"

I hear my phone making noises under the ocean of clothes and snack bags laying all over the floor, but I really can't find it anywhere. Never again am I inviting my colleagues for a sleepover in this pretty expensive apartment.

They literally trashed the living room. I am so charging them for this and they can't deny it.

After exactly 3 hours and 45 minutes of searching, I finally found my phone that almost slid under the bed when I picked up a spare blanket. I lay on my bed feeling exhausted. My heart was beating a bit rapidly as I thought I'd never find phone.

"Wow, almost 20 missed calls??!!" I sighed heavily as I dialed back the number, sweat dropping, for I knew how this person would respond.

She screamed so loudly on the other side nearly bursting my eardrums. I can tell she was worried and angry but my phone being so hard to find isn't entirely my fault.

"NAMI!!! Girl, I was calling for 3 hours straight and you couldn't even answer just 1 call?? What happened?? Why didn't you send a text message?? Are you sick or anything? or Are you--"

"Oi slow down. One at a time please, I can only understand English" I laughed in the phone, "Anyways, my phone was kinda lost"

"Don't tell me you had another sleepover again. I hope you weren't "doing" anything else besides that"

"Seriously Nojiko, I'm 22 years old. Not a baby anymore. You and Dad are always like this"

"I know but isn't it a responsibility for older siblings to look after their younger siblings?"

"Yeah, you're right about that"

"Anyways, when are you coming back? I heard you were on leave"

"Probably weekend, it depends when I can get my things back together in time. I have nothing else to do but to catch up with my family"

"Great. See you at the airport then. Can't wait, it's been such a long time and Luffy's more concerned than us believe me"

"That knucklehead. Well I gotta start packing through all this mess here"