Chap. 1

"No let me go!"

"Shut the fuck up you cheater!"

"I didn't cheat I swear! I was home the whole time." He cried out in pain as he felt a hand go across his right cheek.

"Stop lying you fucking cheater!" He hovered over the boy and kicked him in the stomach.

The boy yelped out in pain and held his stomach, he weakly reached up and grabbed the other's pants leg and held onto it.

"Please believe me I would never, I was home all day." The boy begged as tears streamed down his face nonstop.

The other yanked his hand off his pants leg and grabbed his hair pulling it making him yell out in pain. "Shut up you cheater!"

He dragged him to the basement and opened the door throwing him down the stairs. He laid there in agony, after a few minutes he weakly got up and walked up the stairs to the door, then grabbed the door knob only to find it out its locked.

"LET ME OUT!" He screamed as he cried and banged on the door, "PLEASE!" He slid down the door onto his knees.

"Please..." he whispered to no one but himself

Jisung woke up in a cold sweat, heart racing as if he'd ran a marathon and frantically looked around the room as if someone else were there watching him. After he calmed down he sighed in relief and laid back down then looked over at his alarm '7:23am'. His eyes widen and he hurriedly got out of bed then went over into his bathroom.

'Why'd I sleep in so long. Oh god!' He thought as he  quickly brushed his teeth, washed his face and did something to his hair. Then he went and put on his uniform.

He put his shoes on, grabbed his dorm keys, backpack and his phone then headed out of his dorm and started running to his first class of the morning.

'Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.' He made it to class and seen that the teacher wasn't in there yet. He sighed in relief then went to go take his seat next to his best friends. Seungmin, Felix and Jeongin.

"Your late." Seungmin said.

"I know I know, I woke up late because I had a nightmare." He said as he starts to take out his things for class.

Just as Felix was about to say something the bell rung and in came the teacher.

"Alright students take out your books and turn to page 37." He said aloud.

^(-these are time skips)

It was now lunch time and they were all walking to the cafeteria.

'Why did I have that dream all of a sudden.' Jisung was to deep in thought to hear his friends calling his name.

Then suddenly he gets hit on the back of his head, making him immediately hold the part where he was hit and let out a cry of pain.

"Ow! The hell was that for!"

"Well you weren't listening." Seungmin said and rolled his eyes.