Chap. 8

Seungmin, Jeongin and Felix rushed to Jisung's dorm and started knocking on the door. They were surprised to see Minho at the door and fully dressed.

"Can we come in?" Felix asked and Minho stepped aside and let them, then left out the door.

They went over to Jisung and started shaking him awake, Jisung groaned and turned the other way swatting their hands away.

"Jisung get up!" Seungmin yelled.

Jisung opened his eyes and sat up glaring at his 3 friends, "What do you want? I'm sleepy."

"All the jinxes happened." Felix said and Jisung eyes widened.

"Wait hold on." Jisung shook his head, "So what your telling me is that Chan and Changbin talked to Jeongin and Felix last night and Hyunjin kept flirting with Seungmin?" And they all nodded their heads.

"What the hell." He mumbled.

"Did Minho say anything to you?" Felix asked.

"Nope he ignored me the whole time thankfully." Jisung said and laid down on his back

"Lucky Chan asked if I was ok because I snorted at my phone when I was texting you guys." Jeongin said causing the rest to laugh.

"Oh my god you snorted at your phone." Felix said laughing.

"Shut up." He said.

"Well Changbin asked why the hell I was laughing so loud." Felix brought up.

"I don't even have to say anything." Seungmin said rolling his eyes at the memory of Hyunjin flirting with him.

"Well I'm glad that Minho didn't say anything to me."  Jisung stated then got out of bed and grabbed a white shirt, black ripped jeans and a black flannel.

"Yea well I hope he comes up to you at some point today and talk to you." Jeongin said.

Jisung had finally gotten done getting dressed. "Don't say that, I only Jinxed you and Felix because you two Jinxed Seungmin and I."

"I still hope he comes up to you though." Jeongin mumbled.

"Rude." Jisung put on his shoes then grabbed a key but noticed that both keys are there and he groaned rolling his eyes, "I hate you Jeongin." This confused the rest of them.

"What are you talking about nothing even happened yet?" He asked confused.

"Well something certainly is gonna happen because both keys are here and he's gonna need to get into the dorm later." Jisung explained and Jeongin smirked.

"Whoops." Jeongin shrugged and Jisung flipped him off.

"So what should we do today?" Felix asked.

"Let's go and see if our teacher is in his classroom so we could ask him about going camping." Seungmin said.

They left out of Jisung's dorm and started walking to the classroom. Once they got there they opened the door and thankfully saw their teacher sitting at his desk looking through some papers, Seungmin knocked on the door to indicate that someone was there and he looked up seeing the four boys.