Chap. 4

"Babe.." The brown haired male stood there speechless as he saw his boyfriend kissing someone else, tears slowly rolling down his face.

The other male turned around shocked to see his boyfriend standing there before him. He got up and went over to his boyfriend as the other person left.

"Baby it's not what it looks like," He grabbed his hands. "He didn't mean anything he's just a friend and nothing else. Baby understand I would never do anything like that to you."

The male took his hands away from the other's and spoke. "Then why'd you do it."

The other grabbed cupped his face with his hands. "Baby listen to me, he's just a friend."

"If he's just a friend then why'd you kiss him, friends don't kiss each other," He grabbed the others hands and took them off of his face, "Why couldn't you just tell me you didn't love me anymore, WHY!" He screamed as he broke down.

"WHY DID YOU JUST LIE TO MY FACE AND JUST GO AND KISS SOMEONE ELSE BEHIND MY BACK!.." He fell onto his knees and cried as the other male just stood there looking away.

Jeongin woke up in a cold sweat and covered his face and began rocking back and forth as he whispered, "No...no...please...why." Jeongin spent 5 minutes calming down and getting himself together.

He got up going into his bathroom and brushed his teeth while also washing his face, he went and put on his uniform then grabbed his keys, phone and backpack. He put on his shoes and began walking to his class.

Jeongin got to class and walked in seeing none of his friends their yet, he sighed then went and sat down in his seat.

Suddenly a girl came up to him holding something behind her back. Jeongin decided not to pay any attention to her as she starts speaking.

"Hey Jeongin..umm I really like you, will you be my boyfriend or whatever."

Jeongin scoffed as he glanced over at her. "As if I'd date you. Your so obsessed with yourself and you aren't even cute. Now do me a favor and get out of my face."

She stood there speechless, "How come you won't date me I'm literally hotter than anyone at this school." She yelled.

Jeongin slammed his hands on the desk and stood up, "That's the reason. Your so obsessed with yourself as if your some type of goddess. Great you have self-confidence but for you to pick on others and lower their self-esteem is disgusting, plus I hate to break it to you sweetie but I'm gay. Now get out of my face before I make you regret it." He glared at her and she runs back over to her seat and back over to her friends.

Jeongin sights as he sits down. "Hey Jeongin what's up."

He looked up and saw his friends, causing him to roll his eyes. "What took you guys so long just to come?"

"Jisung had forgotten his backpack in his room so we had to go back and wait for him." Felix answered.

"Which took forever. How do you even misplace a blue backpack you barely got anything blue in your damn room so it literally sticks out." Jisung punches Seungmin in his arm from his comment.