Chap. 13

The 8 boys all woke up and took turns going in the bathroom, then they all got dressed and left out of the cabin. They seen other people coming out of their cabins and going to the hall. Suddenly the horn blew indicating that breakfast was starting.

Everyone made it to the hall sitting down eating and talking well except for the 8 boys, suddenly a teacher grabbed a microphone and began speaking making everyone go quiet.

"Good morning everyone, I would like you all to welcome four new people who will be joining us for the rest of the camp, welcome Junhui, Mingyu, Younghyun and Sehun."

Seungmin, Jisung, Jeongin and Felix stopped eating and froze, they hastily looked up at the four only to be met back with their sharp gazes, which made them uncomfortable.

"You all may go and sit down anywhere you'd like," The four boys went and sat down at a table a few feet away from the table they were sitting at. "The cabins that did partner activities will do individual activities today and the ones that did individual will do the partner activities, you all may go if you're done."

Everyone got up except for Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin. Minho and the others took notice of this and stayed until everyone left.

"Are you guys ok?" Chan asked, they all looked up and nodded.

"Let's just go now." They all got up walking out of the hall, suddenly they were met with worried faces.

"Are you guys ok?" Mina worriedly asked, and they nodded for the second time that morning.

Wooyoung turned to the four boys who were with them, "Did anything happen to them?" The boys shook their head.

Jungkook looked at Chan, Hyunjin, Minho and Changbin and went over to them and kinda lead them away from the others.

"Listen I might regret this later but for right now I trust you four to not let anything happen to them. The new boys that just came do not let them get anywhere close to them and don't leave them alone with them. Stay with them at all times, and if they go somewhere make sure you stay with them." Jungkook instructed and they looked at him confused but agreed anyway, then they went back over to the others.

"Oh that's where you went." Lisa said.

"Well we have to go now but please be careful ok." Mina said.

"Don't worry we will Noona." Jisung said, she smiled and waved as they left.

"I don't feel like doing anything so I just say we walk around." Felix said and everyone agreed so they walked away.

"You know I still have that picture of Jisung and Minho cuddling." Felix suddenly brought up, Jisung's face started to heat up, and Minho took notice of this.

Felix, Jeongin and Seungmin seen him blushing and started smirking.

"Ohhhh someone's blushing." Jisung's ears started to turn red and his blush darkened, he covered his face as they continued to tease him.

"I thought you deleted that." He muttered through his hands.

"Mmm I will once I get a better picture of you two maybe hugging, and I'll send them to you then I'll delete them." Felix said smirking.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "I hate you."

Felix threw his arm over his shoulder, "You love me." Jisung pushed him away and scoffed.

"That's debatable."

Felix put a hand over his chest and made an offended expression. "That hurts."