Chapter 14

Everyone woke up around '9:20' and took turns going into the bathroom. They all got back in bed laying down and started talking to each other, considering  they woke up earlier than what was needed.

"Hey Felix and Jisung how come you guys don't crossdress anymore?" Seungmin asked.

"I threw all of those clothes away, it's not like I didn't like doing it anymore but it's just that when we moved into the dorms I was scared about hearing people's opinions so I threw them all away." Jisung answered.

"I bet you would've looked cute in them, you should've kept them." Minho said.

Jisung blushed as he hid his face in the crook of Minho's neck. "I don't have anymore, I'll go and get some the next time we go shopping."

"Only get them if you feel comfortable don't just get them because of my opinion ok." Jisung nodded at his words and smiled as he felt the older start to play with his hair.

"Can you guys like not." Seungmin seethed and threw a pillow at them.

"Shut up, don't act as if you don't want Hyunjin to talk to you like that." Jisung retorted as he threw the pillow back.

"Shut up." Seungmin rolled his eyes and looked over seeing Hyunjin smirking at him, then he hit Hyunjin with the pillow and rolled his eyes again.

"You can go now Felix hyung." Jeongin said dismissing the two bickering people.

"Thank you Jeongin since your the only one who cares, anyways I still got mine I just don't wear them." Felix said.

"I only said that because I didn't want to hear them arguing anymore." The younger stated which caused everyone to laugh.

"I hate you all."

"Don't worry we love you to." The three said in unison and Felix flipped them off.

"Should we get dressed now since the horn is about to be blown?" Chan asked.

"I guess so." Changbin said.

They all then got up and got dressed; Chan got dressed into black ripped jeans and a black hoodie. Hyunjin got dressed into black jeans and a brown button up shirt to which he tucked only one side of the shirt inside his pants. Changbin got dressed into blue ripped jeans, a big green shirt and a black jacket. Minho got dressed into black ripped jeans, a pastel blue button up shirt to which he tucked in his pants and a blue button up flannel.

Jisung got dressed into black pants, a black shirt to which he tucked in his pants and a purple crop top button up shirt. Jeongin got dressed into black ripped jeans and a oversized blue hoodie. Seungmin got dressed into black jeans and a oversized white, blue and red MMD sweater. Felix got dressed into black pants, a white shirt which he tucked in pants and a tan crop top button up jacket.

"Why the hell do we all got at least one black thing on?" Seungmin asked after examining all of their outfits.

"I guess we all wanted to wear black today." Jeongin said shrugging.

"We should go now." Changbin stated catching their attention.

As everyone was putting on their shoes the horn blew, and they left out of the cabin heading towards the hall. They saw people staring and whispering about them, though they brushed it off and went inside the hall sitting down at a table.

"Everyone staring is starting to make me uncomfortable." Jisung said.

"Same." Felix agreed.