Chapter 15

Sunday finally came and everyone had 2 hours until they had to leave. They all packed up and got dressed as soon as they woke up and went to the hall for breakfast.

"I'm gonna miss this little break we had." Felix said solemnly.

"We all are." Jeongin piped in.

"At least it was nice while it lasted." Chan said.

"I'm still concerned at how we have to sit beside you guys in class, then we suddenly had to share dorm rooms and now we had to share a cabin together." Felix brought up.

"The first part was a coincidence, but after that Seungmin completely jinxed us because he didn't want to be left alone in a cabin room with Hyunjin while he flirted his ass off." Jisung said and Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Of course I didn't want to be stuck with him while he flirted the whole time. So if I was gonna be there then so were you all." Seungmin stated.

"There's a saying that says 'take one for the team' and you should've just taken one for the team." Jeongin sneered.

Seungmin grabbed a napkin and threw it at him. "Fuck off."

"Hey! I'm just saying." Jeongin put his hands up in defense.

"I agree with Jeongin." Jisung verbalized.

"Same." Felix said.

"No, I already got to share a dorm with him. That's enough torture as it is."

"I am officially hurt." Hyunjin pouted.

"Stay hurt." Jeongin and Seungmin said simultaneously.

"I breathe and still get attacked." Felix and Jisung laughed at Hyunjin's misery.

"I kinda forgot you guys were popular. Girls haven't been coming up to you guys ever since that one day we had to drag Seungmin away before he was able to hit one of them." Jisung said.

"I wish y'all would've just let me flick them or even flip them off." The taller grumpily shot back.

"Well, we kinda told them off that day." Changbin told.

"It was always so annoying when they surrounded us and constantly kept talking." Minho said.

"Even Hyunjin told them off?" Seungmin questioned with a wavering gaze.

"Yup! I did it for you." The blonde said leaning towards him.

Seungmin scoffed and shoved him away. "At this point give him back to them."

"Wow dude that must've hurt." Changbin teased with a huge smirk.

"Shut up." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and flipped him off, which resulted in Changbin throwing a random napkin at him.

"Before we leave I want to hang out with Jungkook and the others." Jisung said.

"Yea, I'm going to miss them." Felix chimed in.

"And we haven't seen them in forever, so this is really gonna hurt." Seungmin commented.

"You can say that again." Jeongin agreed. The four other boys frowned when they seen the deep frowns on their faces.

"I don't think I was supposed to tell you guys this but, they told me that they were supposed to be coming to our school on Tuesday, like transferring there." Chan said.

Jeongin, Jisung, Felix and Seungmin eyes all widened and they looked at Chan as they started speaking at the same time.

"Wait seriously?!"