Chap. 5

The four boys all woke up tired considering they rarely got any sleep due to the dreams they kept having, inevitably this caused them to get bags under their eyes. They walked into class and sat down at their seats and immediately put their heads down, going back to sleep

"Alright quiet down and get in your seats." The teacher yelled as he came in the classroom with 4 boys behind him.

The girls started whispering and talking about the new students which annoyed Seungmin, Felix, Jeongin and Jisung because they were all trying to sleep.

"Alright be quiet," The class stopped their whispering and let the teacher continue. "Alright boys introduce yourselves."

"Hello I am Christopher Bang but call me Chan." A guy with blond hair said.

"I'm Seo Changbin." A guy with black hair said.

"I'm Lee Minho." Another guy with black hair said.

"And I am Hwang Hyunjin." The last guy said, he also had blond hair but unlike the first blond male his hair was shoulder length.

"Alright." As he scanned the room for places the new students could sit his eyes landed on the four boys who were asleep at the back of the class.

"Excuse me for a second," The teacher walked over to the four boys and everyone's eyes followed. "Seungmin, Jisung, Felix and Jeongin get up you are not to be sleeping in my class, if you didn't get any sleep that's on you."

The four boys lifted their heads as they were told. Seungmin looked at the teacher and almost glared at him, Jisung and Felix had their heads down on their arms, and Jeongin had his head on his hand while his eyes were half way opened.

"I said get up!" He yelled, the boys all rolled their eyes but complied as they were told. "Good and as a matter of fact Chan you will sit beside Jeongin, Changbin beside Felix, Hyunjin beside Seungmin and Minho beside Jisung."

The boys all completely glared at their teacher after hearing what he had said. The teacher ignored their glares and spoke again. "Boys raise your hands so they can come and sit down."

They all raised their hands and the four boys came and sat down in their respective seats, then the teacher went back to the front of the room and started the class. "Alright take out your text books and turn to page 62."

^

The bell for lunch had rung and everyone started packing up their stuff then started heading out the door, but before the four boys could leave the teacher called them over to his desk.

"Felix, Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin come to my desk please." The boys all looked at each other before going up to their teacher.

"Yes?" Seungmin said.

"I want you four to show Minho, Hyunjin, Chan and Changbin around the school at lunch and I want you to take them to their dorms after all classes are done. Understood?" The boys nodded. "Great. They're waiting for you all outside the classroom." With that the boys left out of the classroom and saw a group a girls surrounding something.

"Ugh please don't tell me their surrounding those new boys." Felix mumbled.

"Yup, it's them." Jeongin said popping the 'P'.

"Oh my god. I don't have time for this." Seungmin said.

"No one does. I'm literally about to leave their asses so I can go and eat." Jisung stated.