two

Bright light came from the sun, sounds of vehicles, sounds of people and families greeting their love ones welcome's Jisoo and Lisa after they landed in Incheon airport.

They both looked around and observe the surroundings. "It's been awhile" Lisa said while smiling. She looked at her friend beside her and noticed that she's in deep thought.

"Relax Chu." Lisa said to ease the tension in the brunette system. She showed Lisa a toothless smile. They looked around to find their escort.

"Lisa! Jisoo!" They heard a sound of female voice calling their names. They look at the direction of the voice and a wide smile crept on the two best friends face.

They both rushed towards their friend. "Kang Seulgi!" They both scream then give Seulgi a warm and longing hug.

"Wow! It's been a while." Seulgi said after they pulled out from the hug. "You look more like a person compare the last time we met." Lisa trying to make fun out her friend. Jisoo laugh and Seulgi hit the back of Lisa's head. "Shut up dork" Seulgi said playfully.

Seulgi is their other best friend. Since the day Lisa live in Seoul, the three of them become friends. Seulgi is the oldest among the three of them but they all act like they in the same age.

"Let's go now so you two can get some rest." Seulgi said then escort them to her car. The whole ride is full of tease and catching up because the last time that they bonded was 7 years ago. They talked via video call and that's it, since Jisoo and Lisa lives abroad and Seulgi is taking care of her family business.

They arrived at Seulgi's enormous penthouse. The two girls roamed around to see the interior of the penthouse. "Beautiful place you got here Seul." Jisoo comment because of amusement in her friend's house.

"Well, if you're the owner of the hotel, you should have the best room." Seulgi replied proudly. Lisa and Jisoo rolled their eyes because of their friend boastful antics.

"Make yourself at home, I'll prepare some food for us." Seulgi said then went to the kitchen. Lisa and Jisoo went to their room. Seulgi said that they need to share one room because there's only one room left.

"I already called my mom and tell her that we arrived safely here in Seoul. She wants us to use our house because they're not here in Seoul." Lisa said after she made a phone call to her mom.

"It's okay. Thanks for the offer but I'll stay in my house." Jisoo replied and makes Lisa stare at her. She doesn't have a single idea on what's going on inside the big brain of her friend. She don't understand why Jisoo choose to stay in her parents house.

"Are you sure?" That the only thing that came up from Lisa. "I'm sure. And tomorrow, I'll visit grandpa." Jisoo simply replied then lay down in the King size bed. Lisa just let out a defeating sigh then look at her best friend.

----------

Jisoo is on her way to her grandfather's house. She lost communication to him started the day she left Korea. She's nervous right now, she's afraid of what her grandfather reaction once he saw her.

She went out of the taxi then look at her grandfather's mansion. She took a deep breath and press the doorbell. "Who is it?" A voice from the a small speaker and monitor said. "I'm here to speak with Chairman Kim. Tell him it's me, Kim Jisoo his granddaughter." Jisoo said through the microphone.

A few minutes had passed and the gate open and a car approached her. She knows that she needs to get inside the car in order for her to enter her grandfather's house.

Once she gets out of the car a line of staffs, maid and service man welcome Jisoo. "It's been a long time Ms. Kim" Mr. Han, the head of the staff greeted her. "It's nice to see you again Mr. Han." Jisoo replied with a smile.

Mr. Han escorted her to the living room. She looks around and noticed that not a single thing had changed in this house. "Chairman Kim is here." Mr. Han said then Jisoo look at the her angry grandpa.

She ease her nervousness and release a wide smile to greet her grandfather. Her grandfather is rushing towards her with a daggering look.

Once he's near Jisoo, he raised his hand then hit his granddaughter's arms. "Grandpa! That hurts" Jisoo whined like a child. Her grandpa slap her arm again. "Grandpa!" She whined the second time and start to distance herself from her grandfather.

"What are you doing here? After 7 years of not contacting me you have the audacity to smile at me!" The chairman is in rage of anger right now. He keep on chasing her granddaughter who's using the sofa to keep her distance from her fuming grandpa.

"Grandpa, I'm sorry. Is that how you're going to greet your favorite granddaughter?" Jisoo said trying to calm her grandfather down. Chairman Kim twitch his lips and shot her a daggering look. "You deserve a good beating!"

-----------

"Raise your arms properly." Chairman Kim said while watching Jisoo. She's on her knees right now and she's raising her hands while holding books. Her arms started to get numb because she's been like this for like 15 minutes.

Jisoo look around and Mr. Han, and some of the maid and staff are witnessing this embarrasment of hers. "Grandpa come on, my arms hurt and started to get numb." She complained. Her grandfather just shot her a daggering look and that makes her pout.

"Cut her some slacks Grandpa, she just got here." She look at the person who just spoke. "Jin!" She exclaimed. "She deserves it." Chairman Kim said.

"Come on grandpa I know you miss her too." Jin said then give Jisoo a playful wink. Jisoo smiled because her savior is here.

She looked at her grandfather with a puppy eyes and a bright and hopeful smile. She saw the change in her grandfather's expression so even if he didn't say anything, she stand up and put the books aside.

"Thank you Jin." Jisoo said then hugged him from his side. "How's NY?" Jin asked. Jin is the closest cousin that Jisoo have. He is oldest son of the current Director of Kim Enterprise which is Jisoo's uncle. But unlike his father, Jin don't give any interest in the company. He's much more interested in writing his own book and managing his own publication.

"It's fine especially Lisa was there to accompany me." Jisoo reminisce for a second the time that Lisa and her spent. You can't say that's it's full of fun but you can't say also that it's pure sadness, more on so-so.

"Let's eat together." Chairman Kim invites his two grandchildren as soon as the maids serve the food. "I'll pass today grandpa, I have business to attend to." Jin declined the chairman's offer politely.

After Jin said his goodbye to his two favorite relatives, Jisoo and Chairman Kim start eating their meal. "What's makes you comeback after 7 years?" Her grandpa asked curiously. He's been trying to communicate with her for the past 7 years but her granddaughter is like a deserted island who's hard to reach.

Jisoo paused for a moment then look at Chairman Kim. "I want to get back what's mine." She said then started to cut the steak into bite size. Her grandfather gaze her with amusement.

7 years ago since President Kim, Jisoo's father died. For the past 4 years, Chairman Kim was the one who manage the company while his waiting for Jisoo to come back. However since the company shareholders and investors wanted him to appoint a CEO or even Director, he forcedly appointed his brother's son. He knows what type of person his brother's son but he can't do anything about it because it's a request that he needs to grant.

"And what is that?" The chairman asked in amused tone. Jisoo look at him firmly "the company. I want to get back everything that belongs to my parents. I need to protect it just like how my parents protected it." Determination is visible in her voice. She might be scared right now but with the help of her friends and his grandfather, she know she can do it.

"Ready yourself my child, I'll introduce you to the world." Smile plastered to the two Kims.