nineteen

"No..!" Jisoo whined like a child when a certain blonde took her phone away from her. It's been a week since Jisoo gain conscious but still, she's in the hospital to further check up and to make sure that she's fully healed from the accident.

"The doctor said take a rest not to play your phone for complete 2 hours straight." Jisoo has been playing Mario kart without paying attention to her girlfriend who just finished preparing her food and medication.

Rosé is not actually against with Jisoo playing with her phone. She just want attention from her girlfriend from whom she thinks love Mario more than her.

"Oh c'mon babe, I'm almost at the end." Jisoo still whined. Rosé can't understand herself why she's being jealous to a video game character.

Maybe because Mario taking attention of Jisoo whom supposed to be hers.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes then give back Jisoo's phone. "Enjoy playing your game." She said with much irritated tone and left Jisoo alone.

Jisoo just watched her girlfriend fade in her sight with confusion. She don't know what she did wrong but deep inside her, she feels like the blonde is mad at her.

Jisoo didn't continue her game because she got a gist of why Rosé is mad at her.

She then dialed Chaeng's number and after a few rings, the latter answered.

"What is it?" Jisoo heard some annoyance in Rosé's voice and it did made her cringe internally.

"I need you, come quick." After Jisoo said that in hurry, she ended the call and change her position. From lying on the bed, she sat down while her feet touches the floor.

After a few minutes, her favorite person came in in rush. She walked hastily to Jisoo and gave her a worried eyes.

"What's wrong? Does anything hurt?" Jisoo didn't answer Rosé's frantic questions, what she did was pulling the blonde by her waist so Rosé is now standing in between her legs. This action of Jisoo made the blonde startled for a bit.

"I'm sorry if I didn't pay attention to you." Jisoo softly apologize with addition of pouting lips. Rosé can't handle her adoration towards her girlfriend so she let go of her annoyance and give Jisoo an Eskimo kiss.

She brush her nose to Jisoo's and both of them giggled. "Gosh you're so cute." Chaeyoung commented that instantly made Jisoo smile brightly. "Am I forgiven?" Their face still inch closer with each other and the tip of their nose still pressed with. "Of course. Sorry for acting that way."

"It's okay. I love your possessiveness. Now, give me a kiss." Jisoo was the one who initiate the kiss. They both smiling when their lips collide with one another.

The small kisses turn into steamy one. They both sharing a passionate and warm kiss, both are fighting for dominance.

Their hot make out scene was interrupted by a playful cough behind them. They both pulled from the kiss because of surprise then look at the person who came in.

Rosé's face heat up upon realizing that the one who came was Jisoo's secretary. She buried her face in Jisoo's neck because of embarrassment.

On the other hand, Jisoo find Chaeyoung's embarrasment adorable. She look at Nayeon whose having a teasing grin plastered on her face.

Jisoo signal Nayeon to come closer then guide Rosé to sit next to her.

"Ms. Park." Nayeon greeted. "You can call me Rosé." The blonde said then Jisoo's secretary nod, "alright then. I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to disturb you but here's the documents you asked for."