six

"I'm sorry if I didn't greet you yesterday Jisoo, but welcome back." Jisoo is having a dinner with her family right now. Well to correct that, her relatives. She's in her grandfather's house with Mr. Kim Seungsoo her uncle, Kim Ajung her uncle's wife, Jin and his younger sister Dahyun.

"Thanks uncle." Jisoo politely response to her uncle even though she knows that it's only a facade. "Are you ready for tomorrow Jisoo?" Chairman Kim asked her granddaughter who's currently drinking water.

"I'm ready grandpa." Jisoo replied showing her beautiful bow shape lips smile. "I bet you'll look stunning tomorrow Unnie." Dahyun happily commented to her. She wink at her cousin then proceed eating.

"By the way Chairman, the project proposal that you mentioned last meeting, I prepared a presentation and I can show it to you after dinner." Mr. Kim said. Jisoo is silently listening to her uncle who's putting so much effort impressing the Chairman.

"Tomorrow, I'll introduce Jisoo as the president of Kim Enterprise. I appreciate your effort but I'll let Jisoo handle that project." Chairman Kim replied giving no hope for Mr. Kim.

"But Jisoo just got here. This project is big, I'm worried that this would failed. Just let me do it." Mr. Kim insisted while trying to hold back himself from doing unnecessary action.

"Thanks for worrying uncle, but I already read the project and I know I can handle it." Jisoo said then smiled at him. She look at her grandfather whose smiling too.

Mr. Kim hide his anger because he doesn't want to show his true character, not in front of his wife and children. He smiled at Jisoo then drink his glass of wine continuesly.

-------------

Dinner is done and Jisoo bid her goodbye to her relatives. Mr. Kim is inside of chairman's office trying to convince the Chairman to give him the project.

"Chairman Kim, this project is important. Don't let an amateur to handle this. I've been handling our company for 3 years, I have more knowledge than your granddaughter who spent her entire life in New York doing nothing." He explained to Chairman Kim. He can't let this opportunity to go in waste. He's can't let anyone take this from him. He'll do anything to have this project.

"I already made up my mind. Jisoo studied business management in New York, her grades are all beyond excellent." The chairman reason out. The chairman knew he's risking too much for Jisoo but he wants her to prove herself to everyone that she's worth it of the title that she'll have tomorrow.

"How about the investors? The shareholders? Do you think they'll let someone without experience to handle this big project? Nonetheless the company?" Mr. Kim knows that if Jisoo become the President of Kim Enterprise, he will br under her and that's the least thing he wants to do, to bow down to someone whose nothing but an amateur.

"They will follow all my orders. So stop now cause I won't change my decision." Chairman Kim said then walked out from his office leaving Mr. Kim fuming in anger.

"Let's see how long they will follow you." Mr. Kim whispered to himself.

-------------