eleven

Jisoo and her cousin Kai are sitting in Jisoo's couch in her office. She placed a two cups of coffee, one for her and one for Kai. Jisoo studied her cousin who's happily drinking his coffee.

"When did you arrived here in Korea?" Jisoo asked nonchalantly, not showing any sign of nervousness.

Kai put his cup down to the table then look at Jisoo with a happy face. "Just this evening. I went straight here in your office cause I heard to Jin that you're also back and handling the company."

There's no response from Jisoo that makes Kai lost his handsome smile and curiously look at her.

"Why so serious Chu? Aren't you happy I'm back?" Jisoo slouch in her seat not removing her gaze to her cousin who has a confuse face.

"Why?" An icy tone release in Jisoo's mouth making Kai felt shiver in his body but didn't show it to Jisoo.

"W-what do you mean why? I miss Korea that's why I'm back." Kai stutter while looking at Jisoo who has a cold and straight face.

"All of a sudden? You stayed in Paris for as long as I can remember, then suddenly you missed Korea?" Jisoo stated.

"What's wrong with it? You also stayed at New York for as long as I can remember too but I didn't asked. Why are you asking me?" Kai retorted only received a mocking scoffed from Jisoo.

"I came back not because I missed Korea, I have my purpose but you? I don't think so. So tell me why? Give me the answer I'm expecting." Kai gulp the invisible lump in his throat.

"I heard that you're back. So I told myself, if you can, why can't I. Besides everything is in the past now." Jisoo clenched her fist because the way that Kai delivered his words is very careless.

"Go back to Paris." Jisoo firmly said then stand up from her seat. Kai eyes widened upon hearing Jisoo's command. He don't know what to say or to react so he followed Jisoo.

"What do you mean? I just got here."

"That's why I'm telling you to go back. Stay in Paris and never come back here. You won't do any good if you're here." Jisoo plainly said without glancing at her cousin.

"No. I won't." Kai said in determination. He can't find any reasonable answer why Jisoo want him to go back.

"Just stop being stubborn and do what I said, for Pete sake Kai!" Kai eyes shot wide open due of shock. Jisoo is a very patient person so she rarely get aggravated.

"If you don't want to be in trouble because of the past, just go back." Jisoo added made Kai furious.

"Stop controlling me! It's not my entirely fault. Do you think you're not responsible for what happened?" Jisoo face looks unbothered. No emotions or anything in her face.

"Are you threatening me?" A cold and emotionless tone came out from Jisoo that send a tremendous chill in Kai's system.

Kai immediately bent down to his knees begging Jisoo. "Jisoo, please. I'll do everything you want. Everything! Just don't sent me back to Paris. Don't tell anyone about what happened. Please!" Kai doesn't care if he look pathetic in front of Jisoo. He feels very lonely in Paris, and that loneliness is killing him that's why he's doing this. It's better to beg than to go back to a place that he doesn't belong.

Jisoo stared at him. She's not a cold-hearted person. She feels empathy towards her cousin. "Stand up."

Kai stand up then hold Jisoo's hand. "I promise, I won't do anything stupid. Thank you." Kai said to Jisoo who doesn't give any reaction.