fifteen

It's one o'clock in the afternoon and Lisa is on her way to Jennie's restaurant in Seoul. She wants to invite the Chef for a little bonding or get together since she's been MIA for almost 2 weeks due of workloads. Aside from being Jisoo's lawyer, she's managing her parents restaurant too.

She parked her car outside the restaurant and proceed to Jennie's office. Since she's known by the staffs, she doesn't need to explain herself to them.

She knocked on Jennie's door but no response from her. She knocked again and nothing. She turned the doorknob and found that it isn't lock.

"Jennie?" She voice out then peek at the door. She saw that the Chef is currently sleeping. She closed the door and approached the feline.

Lisa smiled at herself as she look at sleeping beauty. She lowered herself then remove the strand of hair blocking Jennie's face.

"How come you manage to look good even when you're sleeping?" Lisa whispered under her breath while memorizing Jennie's face. Her heart is beating so fast as she stare at Chef's face.

Jennie slowly open her eyes and only met beautiful and captivating doe eyes of Lisa. They both stared at each other for who knows how long. It just, no one dares to break the intense eye lock.

"Glad you woke up Chef." Lisa blurted out then showed her charming smile. She's the one who decided to break the eye contact because she doesn't want to do something that she will regret.

Jennie can't understand the odd feelings inside of her whenever she's looking or with Lisa. She raised her head and realized that she slept and knowing that she's bare face.

Lisa saw the panic in Jennie's face so she chuckled. "Come on Jen, don't be shy. You're way more beautiful when you don't have make up." Jennie instantly blushed upon hearing Lisa's comments.

"I don't want anyone to see my bare face." Jennie whispered whined like a baby and for some reason, Lisa found it so freaking adorable.

"Well, I'm not anyone." Lisa proudly said earning a shy look from the Chef. She smiled at her and Jennie playfully rolled her eyes while shaking her head.

"Cancel your plan today Chef, you're coming with me." Lisa stated excitingly. Jennie glance at her curiously thinking what Lisa's plan today.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." Lisa winked at her then advance herself towards the door. She looked back at Jennie then said,

"I'll wait for you outside."

Even though Jennie doesn't have single idea of what Lisa's plan, she still cancel all of her appointment today. She put a light make up and went to Lisa's.

She saw Lisa currently talking on the phone. She tapped the lawyer's shoulder by the time she's near her. Lisa turn around then ended the call. She smiled at Jennie and invite Jennie inside of her car.

As they move, Jennie noticed that they're not in Seoul anymore. She's not familiar with places because she's not much of an adventurer but she knows if this is Seoul or not.

"Where are we?" Jennie inquired while looking at the beautiful scenery outside.

"You'll see." Lisa nonchalantly said then speed off. Jennie didn't asked for more and just wait.

They stopped the car and Jennie's eyes widened upon seeing the beautiful beach in front of her. She really want to run and meet the ocean so she look at Lisa asking permission to run without saying it. Lisa understand her eyes so she nod her head and in and instant, Jennie smilingly took off.