thirteen

"what in the world" Rosé muttered to herself as she gaze over the mess in her living room. Toys all over the place, scratch papers and tissues scattered in her couch, beside her living room coffee table and on her carpeted floor.

She found the culprit of this chaos. He had a tissue on his paw, a rubber toy in his mouth.

"Dalgomie, what did you do?" Dalgom walked closer to her and put down the rubber toy on the floor. He look up to Rosé giving a cute puppy eyes.

"That won't work little fella. You shouldn't have done this. You're a naughty puppy." Rosé scolded him like her own child. Dalgom head to his own bed and lie down sadly. Rosé observed him and she become soft. She approach him and rub his head.

"Noona is not mad. Just don't do it again okay." Dalgom's tail wiggle and lick Rosé's hand. Rosé giddily kiss Dalgom's head before standing up.

"Now, stay there and let me clean up your mess." She told him and he seems to understand her because he just comfortably back to his position awhile ago.

The blonde started to pick up and clean her living room. Good thing that she just finished her paperworks. After she finished cleaning up the mess, she advance herself to Dalgom who's comfortably lying on his bed.

"Dalgomie, want to go for a walk?" Dalgom rise up after hearing her invitation that create a soft giggle from the blonde. She put collar around Dalgom's neck and walked outside of her house.

The sun is shining beautifully, not too bright and not too hot. People in her neighborhood that knows her greeted her and compliment Dalgom.

"Hi Doctor Park." A woman in her 40s greeted Rosé as she past her house. She's looked at her and smiled.

"Hi Mrs. Seo. How's  Poochy?" Poochy is Mrs. Seo's 3 years old dog. He's a Jack Russell Terrier. He had an ear infection 3 weeks ago and Rosé was the one who treated him.

"He's all good now thanks to you."

"That's good to hear. You're always welcome in my clinic if something happen." Rosé said and Mrs. Seo smiled widely and while nodding her head. She look at Dalgom who's patiently waiting for their conversation to end.

"Is that your dog? What's his name?" Rosé looked at Dalgom and smile. She return her attention to Mrs. Seo.

"He's Dalgom. He's my friend's dog. I volunteered to take care of him since she's not here in Seoul."

"Is that so? Hi baby Dalgom. I can see that you're a good boy. Don't cause trouble in your other Mom okay." Rosé blushed at Mrs. Seo's comment. She wants to correct her but there's something in her that told her not to.

"We'll go now Mrs. Seo." Rosé and Dalgom bid their goodbye to the nice woman and proceed walking. After they tour around the park near her neighborhood, Rosé decided to go back.

--------------

It's Jisoo's last day in Busan and she can't wait to go back home and see Dalgom. She really miss him. Aside from that, she's looking forward to see the beautiful blonde whose been occupying her mind lately.

She was smiling at herself when she turned her gaze back to the construction site. Lisa went back to Seoul yesterday because of something came up from her parents restaurant and her attendance is much more needed there than here.

Jisoo was interrupt by her phone vibration. She's currently inside her mini office in site while reading some business proposal from other companies. Her office have a clear view of the construction process.