Pet

GLaDOS waited for Y/N to wake up and climb down. When Y/n finally woke they started to mess with things on GLaDOS' Chassis.

"Hey don't do that!" GLaDOS yelped in pain.

Y/n didn't listen and continued to touch things and pull on wires and other things like that. GLaDOS wasn't happy.

"Get down from there right now or I'm not letting you back up there!" GLaDOS said being stern.

Y/n slowly climbed down. they looked sad and like they were about the cry. 'what now' GLaDOS thought annoyed. Y/n started to cry.

"Hey don't cry. What's wrong?" GLaDOS asked but got no answer.

Y/n's stomach growled. GLaDOS internally sighed. She brought some soup and bread for her. she set it down nicely in front of Y/n then put down a bottle of water. It's the same meal her test subjects get if they ever need it. Y/n started eating hungrily.

GLaDOS watched her for a bit then went back to testing 'why did I keep this thing.' GLaDOS dimmed her optic and narrowed it. She looked like she was upset at something.

Y/n started to play again after eating. GLaDOS didn't want to hear the child play so she got Atlas and P-body (aka blue and orange) to take them to a quite place and play with them there.

After a while GLaDOS started to watch them play on her monitor. She watched for a while. She mentally smiled at Y/n playing tag with P-body and Atlas. She was some what jealous that she couldn't play with Y/n. This gave her an idea.

She saw Y/n trip. This made GLaDOS upset, but not with the child but with P-body and Atlas. That is until the child got back up and started to play again with not a single injury. GLaDOS continued to happily watch them play.

A blood curdling scream caught GLaDOS' attention and she went back to watching her test subject. She saw them on the ground with their leg under a crusher. The test subject slowly crawled from under it and got crushed by another crusher. She realized what happened and laughed to herself.

Y/n came back after a while, and they were tired.

"How old are you?" GLaDOS asked. Instead of a response the child just put up four fingers then rubbed her eyes.

GLaDOS slowly lowered her core and let y/n climb up. The child climbed up on to GLaDOS' chassis and laid there for a bit.

"Mommy?" Y/n asked.

"Yes?" GLaDOS responded with out thinking first. She mentally kicked her self once she realized what she said.

"Can you sing me to sleep?"

GLaDOS wanted to say no, but instead she started to softly sing to Y/n. She began to sway left and right slowly so the child would go to sleep faster. She started to sing.

Y/n smiled as their eyes drooped, then finally closed. But GLaDOS didn't stop singing until she was sure her homosapien was asleep.

"goodnight, Y/n" she whispered to the sleeping child."