Testing track

GLaDOS was working on her project as Y/n slept. She was almost done when Y/n woke up and started to mess with things on GLaDOS again.

"Stop that right now!" GLaDOS said annoyed.

Y/n slowly got off of her then ran around. GLaDOS continued her project, completely ignoring y/n.

After a while Y/n found them self in a big white room with lots of different buttons to press and different cubes to play with. they walked in and the door closed behind them. they walked around looking at things. They pressed a button which made a cube drop from a pipe right next to them. It was way to heavy to pick up so the child left it alone. they pressed the button again and the cube fizzled away and another one dropped out.

GLaDOS heard something and went to go check her cameras. She then realized that Y/n was in the testing track made for adults and way to deadly for a little child. GLaDOS was mean, yes, but she had a soft spot for children, or well a somewhat soft spot. GLaDOS started to worry but knew that she couldn't interrupt not unless she wanted to be shocked. That's how the scientists controled her, by shocking her.

Y/n started to go to a red lazer. the child almost touched it but then the lazer disappeared. GLaDOS turned it off; getting shocked in the process. Y/n started to play with the cube they tried to lift it but it fizzled. Y/n went to the edge of the platform to see a green goo like liquid. Panels got placed so that she wouldn't fall into it. The goop was covered up by panels so that she couldn't fall in and they could easily get to the exit but the door was closed. Y/n slowly walked to it, it opened when they got close. The child walked back to GLaDOS' chamber.

"Don't you dare do that again! From now on you stay in my chamber unless someone is with you at all times! Got it?" GLaDOS said upset. Y/n started to cry again. "Hey wait don't cry! Look! Peek a boo" GLaDOS said as she brightened and dimmed her optic.

Y/n started to calm down and reached up for GLaDOS' core again.

"No. That's not happening." GLaDOS said but the child gave her puppy eyes again. "No! Stop that. Here I'll give you a cookie if you stay put down there."

Y/n sat down and waited for a cookie. GLaDOS gave Y/n a cookie then went back to her project. She had finished it she just needed to make sure it worked. She went into a sleep mode.

Y/n finished her cookie and looked up at GLaDOS who looked dead. Y/N started to cry.

"Mamma?! Mamma!!!" Y/n cried but GLaDOS didn't respond.

Y/n continued to cry. the child heard foot steps coming closer to them.

"Why are you crying, Y/n" a girl behind Y/n asked.

"Mamma!!" Y/n cried.

"I'm right here Y/n" the girl behind Y/n said.

Y/n turned around to see a small petite girl with white hair, white skin, yellow eyes and black boots. "Grandma?" Y/n asked.

"I- you- wha- no..." GLaDOS was at a loss for words she wasn't that old... 297 is not that old!

"Mamma!!!" Y/n ran to her and hugged her. GLaDOS hugged back without thinking. GLaDOS never really had a hug before.