Drawings

GLaDOS sat waiting as Y/n cried. She wasn't going to keep y/n there for 63 years she was just mad but she is going to make y/n sit their till they stop crying for a while.

It took about an hour for y/n to stop crying and GLaDOS had a huge headache. Nevertheless she reluctantly went over to y/n and knelt down infront of them.

"Do you understand why I put you in the corner?" GLaDOS asked trying to be calm and collected. Y/n shook their head no. "I put you in the corner because you went off on your own with no one there to help you even though I told you not to."

Y/n hugged GLaDOS with tears in their big eyes. GLaDOS hugged them back and picked them up. She took them back to the central core room and put them down on the ground. GLaDOS had already washed the toys that y/n was playing with before.

Y/n went back to playing with their toys. While GLaDOS put her head down on her desk. She looked over at y/n playing with their toys. Eventually GLaDOS fell asleep. Y/n decided this was the perfect time to colour.

When GLaDOS woke she saw y/n very close to her and laughing. GLaDOS wandered why they were laughing then saw the marker in y/n's hand. GLaDOS almost lost it.

"Y/n... Did you draw on me?" GLaDOS said trying to not get mad, again. Y/n just laugh and ran around the room. GLaDOS went to 1 of apertures 176 bathrooms and looked in the mirror. There was black sharpy all over her face. There was a mustache, a monocle, a line that connected both her eyebrows and even a bug all of which where all poorly drawn. She took her makeup remover and started to work to get off all the sharpie. She used her face wash as well and even took a shower, but it was still on her face. At least it was fading and not completely visible now.

She when back out to find y/n with a permanent marker drawing on the walls. They had already drawn a tree, a house, a sun with a face on it and a big I love you in the center. Now what was GLaDOS supposed to do? She can't yell at y/n for writing 'I love you'. She took the sharpie away from y/n and put it back at her work desk. She then went to y/n and told them that they can't write on the walls and then told her why she can't. GLaDOS gave y/n crayons and paper to draw on.

GLaDOS got a bucket and filled it with soap and water. She then got a sponge and started to wash the marker off the walls of her chamber. Y/n coloured a picture of GLaDOS' normal chassis and their self under GLaDOS with a big smile. GLaDOS sneezed.