Eyes on me

TAE POV: When Y/N walked in the room and I saw her wearing my dress, I was completey out of words. How can someone be so beautiful. The way the rose gold dress would show her curves really made me feel some type of way. Yes I loved her but not in a relationship type of way but when I saw her walk in, I had this weird feeling in my stomach. Kinda like butterflies flying around inside my stomach.

Wow

Wow. This was the same little girl I watched cry in her bedroom 3 times a week because of her father but now she's grown into a hard working woman. Life's crazy.

I walk up to her.

-Tae: "I'm glad you made it!" *Said Tae as he was holding a glass of rose gold wine*
-Y/N: "Thank you for the dress btw! but why would you do this for some girl that you just met today?" *Looks at tae*
-Tae: "Something in my head kept telling me to buy you a dress for the party so I did."
*Nervously laughs*
-Y/N: "Once again, thank you! I'll give you the money once I worked for it!" *Smiles*
-Tae: "I don't want you to pay me back. It was a gift that I gave to you!" *Smiles*
-Y/N: "I can't just accept this. I need to do something to return the favor!" *Looks at tae nervous*
-Tae: "How about... you spend the day with me tomorrow! I would love to get to know you more" *Chuckles*
-Y/N: "I have work tomorrow... but I'll see if I can call in sick" *Worried laughs*
-Tae: "Trust me, you don't have to worry about losing money off your pay check. I'll have a chat with your bosses" *Smiles*

Y/N POV: We stayed chatting for a bit but then he had to leave for a bit so I went to go look for my mother. I checked in the kitchen, the bar, even the bathroom but I still couldn't find her. I couldn't text her because I didn't have a phone so I just went to the second floor to check if my mother was there.
When I was searching for my mom upstairs, I noticed that there wasn't any people in the second floor. It was empty. I realized that nobody was supposed to be in the second floor.

-Security: "Ma'am! You can't be up here" *Said the security gaurd as he was walking towards Y/N*
-Y/N: "I'm sorry! I was looking for my mother!" *Said Y/N as the security guard was dragging her by the arm*

I didn't get mad because getting mad over little things is a waste of time.

-Tae: "HEY! Let go of her!"

I look back and saw Tae behind me and the security gaurd.

-Security: "Sorry boss..." *Let's go of Y/N's arm*

Tae tells the gaurd to leave.

-Tae: "You couldn't stay out of trouble for 10 minutes" *Laughs*
-Y/N: "I'm sorry! I was just looking for my mother" *Rubs the back of her neck with her hand*

Tae gets his phone and calls one of his gaurds.

-Tae: "Can you please get Ms. Lopez to come to the second floor. She has short black hair and is wearing a long brown dress. Thank you" *Hangs up*