Reaching for the book

40 Minutes Later(10:02)

I ate my breakfast and took a shower. I quckly changed.

I wanted to see Tae so I went downstairs

I wanted to see Tae so I went downstairs. I checked to see if he was in the living room but I saw that same lady that gave me the clothes,

-Y/N: "Excuse me..." *Said Y/N as Linda was cleaning the piano*
-Linda: "Yes love?" *Turns around to look at Y/N*
-Y/N: "Do you know where Tae is?" *Rubs the back of her neck*
-Linda: "Mr. Tae is in his office right now" *Smiles*
-Y/N: "Where's his office?"
-Linda: "You go upstairs, take a left turn and its the 3rd door!" *Smiles*
-Y/N: "Thank you miss...?" *Waits for Linda to say her name*
-Linda: "Linda!" *Chuckles*
-Y/N: "Thank you Miss Linda!" *Smiles*

I went back up stairs and went to Tae's office. I knock on the door.

-Tae: "Come in." *Yells*

I open the door and saw Tae sitting at his desk looking at his laptop with a bunch of folders on the side.

-Tae: "Good morning Y/N" *Smiles*
-Y/N: "Whatchu doing!" *Closes the door*
-Tae: "Just checking some things" *Said Tae as he was looking at his laptop*
-Y/N: "Can I see!" *Said Y/N as she was standing behind Tae trying to get a sneak peak of what he was doing*

I take a closer look at his laptop. As my head was hovering over his shoulder, trying to look at what he was doing, I didn't realize how close our faces were. I was so close to him that I could smell his sexy, manly, and expensive cologne. As I was staring at him, he turned around to face me.
We both looked into each other's eye. I looked at his lips and bit my lip.

-Tae: "Can I kiss you..." *Looks into Y/N eye's*

O.M.G

I was blushing so hard. I didn't know what to say!

-Y/N: "I-" *Said Y/N as she was blushing and looking into Tae's eyes*

Tae smiles.