Hungry for lips

I couldn't let her finish that sentence. It was too early. I remembered erasing her memory of me when she was little but I guess I left some things. A guardian angel isn't suppose to show themselves to the person they are protecting but I did. I could't watch her in so much in when she was little. She didn't have no one to comfort. Not even her parents.
Her parents always fought in front of her and they wouldn't even care about Y/N. She was also a very clumsy person so I would always send her signals in her head whenever she would do something reckless or dangerous so I wouldn't have to show myself but I did anways.

I stop the kiss.

-Tae: "I'm sorry for that..."

As soon as I was about to get up, Y/N pulls me and kisses me. Her soft, big lips tasted like strawberries. Our tounges would gently move and flutter inside our mouths.

Y/N POV: I couldn't wait anymore. I wanted to taste his soft, cherry flavored lips against my lips. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him before he could get up. Time stopped when his lips met with mine. My heart is pounding so fast right now. The kiss wasn't slow. The kiss was rough and I was too drunk. I would have never done this if I wasn't drunk but I don't regret it at all.
Everytime I would pull back for air and meet with his lips again, my stomach would explode with butterflies.
We both got up while still kissing each other. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. Every time we would both pull back from the kiss just to get some air, we would sneak a little peak and look deeply into each others eyes. We were both hungry for each others lips. My back hit the wall. Was this going to be my first time....

Tae puts me down and we still continued the kiss. My knees got weaker when he would look into my eyes as he would pull away from the kiss. I took off Tae's suit jacket and red turtle neck shirt. Before I was even aware of what I was doing, my hands were already touching Tae's abs. His skin was so smooth and so warm. Tae unzipped the back of my dress and helped me take it off. At this point I was half way naked. Tae carried me again and we kissed our way to the coffee table. He laid me down on the coffee table. He went from my lips down to my chest. My heart skipped a beat every time his warm lips would touch my soft skin. My toes would also curl up.

-Mom: "Y/N!"

We both heard my mother's scream from a far distance but it would get louder as she would walk down the hallway, getting closer to the library room. "Omg!" I said as Tae quickly got up.

-Tae: "Get dressed Y/N"

I ran to where my dress was and tried put it back on as fast as I can. I looked at Tae and saw him putting on his shirt. I didn't get a good chance to look at Tae's abs while we were almost about to have sex but damn! He is so fine.

-Mom: "Y/N!"

Her scream was louder and closer.

-Tae: "Sit down quickly and act normal"

I ran to the book case, quickly grabbed a book, and sat down in the couch. As for Tae, he sat down and pulled out his phone.

The door opens.

-Mom: "Y/N! Can't you see that I was calling you." *Walks up to Y/N*
-Y/N: "Sorry mom. I was so into this book"
-Mom: "Didn't you read that book already?"

I look down at the book and noticed that it was a book that I read before.

-Y/N: "Uh yea... I just wanted to read the same book again" *Rubs the back of her neck nervously*
-Mom: "But you hate reading the same book again?" *Said Mother as she was standing right in front of me*

Y/N IV: Shoot.

-Tae: "She was reading it to me miss lopez" *Smiles*

I looked at Tae. He looked... normal. As if nothing happened. It was pretty amazing that his acting skills were so good.

-Mom: "That's surpising. She doesn't like reading to other people either. Apparently it's she can't enjoy the book if she's reading it to somone" *Chuckles*
-Tae: "I guess I'm special then"

Both Tae and my mother laugh.

-Mom: "Well I just came here to say that I made Tea and If you guys want some, come to the living room"
-Y/N: "My favorite tea?"
-Mom: "Of course"
-Y/N: "Okay! We'll be there in a few minutes" *Smiles*

Right when my mother was about to leave she said...

-Mom: "Oh and.. when you are putting on a dress please don't forget to zip up the zipper!" *Walks out and closes the door*

Y/N IV: OMG!

Tae laughs.

-Tae: "I was going to tell you about the zipper but I guess your mom already did" *Laughs*
-Y/N: "TAE!"

I get up and stood in front of Tae as he was sitting down laughing.

-Y/N: "Why didn't you tell me! We could've been caught!"

I was going to punch him on the shoulder but he caught my hand. He pulls me and I fall into his arms. We stared deeply into each others eyes. He leans in and kisses me but this kiss wasn't rough. This kiss was gentle.

-Y/N: "As much as I want to continue this, I told my mother we would be there in a few" *Said Y/N as she pulled back from the kiss*
-Tae: "Fine."

We both got up. Before leaving the library, Tae zips the back of my dress and we leave.

We walked into the living room together.

-Frances: "This Tea is so good"
-Mom: "It's called Hibiscus Tea!"

Frances and my mother were sitting down in the couch while the tray of tea on the coffee table.

-Tae: "As much as we would love to stay Miss Lopez, we have to go." *Looks at Frances*

Frances quickly gets up.

-Mom: "You sure you guys can't stay?"
-Tae: "No Ma'am. Sorry"
-Mom: "Alright then. Hopefully you guys had fun!"
-Tae: "Oh trust me, I had fun" *Looks at Y/N*

He looked at me with a little smirk on his face. My face turned so red and I quickly looked away. Tae noticed that I got shy from what he said.

He lets out a little chuckle.

-Frances: "Ready boss"
-Tae: "We'll get going now."
-Mom: "Bye guys!"

My mother looked at me giving me her death stare. I knew what she wanted me to do...

-Y/N: "I'll walk you guys out..."

I walked to the front door as Tae and Frances were following me from behind. I open the door for them. They both walk out. Right when I was going to close the door Tae said "I'll see you tomorrow"...

WORD COUNT: 1204 (If you guys have any questions, please comment!)

IV: Inside Voice