Dinner party

-Y/N: "You! want me to work for you!?"

I didn't want to laugh just yet.

-Tae: "Yes."

I tried keeping a straight face but I just couldn't. I brust into laugther.

As I was laughing , I looked at Tae. Tae didn't seem to find it funny at all. He just had a serious face on. Not in a mad way but in a "What's so funny" way.

-Y/N: "I'm sorry but why would you want someone like me working for you" *Said Y/N as she had her hand on her stomach from laughing*

Tae got mad.

-Tae: "Someone like you?! You mean a hard working women!" *Said Tae as he had his hand on his forehead with an annoyed face*
-Y/N: "I-I'm sorry..."

I could see that Tae didn't like when I said "Someone like me". I was thinking low of myself... I mean I just didn't understand why he would want a poor girl like me working for him. Wait! I did it again...

-Y/N: "Hmm..."

Tae smiles

-Y/N: "What exactly do I have to do?"
-Tae: "All you have to do is be with me everywhere I go everyday!" *Smiles*

EVERYDAY?!

-Y/N: "What about my other jobs?"
-Tae: "What other jobs? Now that you work for me! You don't need to work for other people"

TAE POV: This was the only way I was able to keep an eye on her. I didn't buy her and her mother a house just cause I wanted to keep an eye on her but also because I wanted her to be happy. Well her mother at least. I knew Y/N also loved the house but I also knew that she wouldn't just live in the house I brought her for free. Ever since she was little, she was always the person to give something in return whenever someone did her a favor or something nice.

-Y/N: "Wait... how much did this house cost?"
-Tae: "$130,000"

Y/N POV: How exactly was I going to earn that much money just from working with Tae!

-Y/N: "How much are you going to pay me?"
-Tae: "$1,000 each hour"

WHAT!

-Y/N: "THAT'S SO MUCH!"

Tae chuckles

-Tae: "So.. deal?"

I wanted my mother to be happy with the new house so maybe this is a good idea... or do I just want to spend more time with Tae...

-Y/N: "Deal"

Once I said deal, I turned around quickly and hid my smile. I was so happy knowing that me and my mother didn't have to live in that old, rusty, trailer of ours. No more rust on the walls, no more dry painting coming off the walls, and ESPICALLY no more drunk guys throwing their emty bottles in front of our house.

-Tae: "You don't need to hide your smile Y/N" Said Tae as he started walking closer to Y/N while her back faced Tae*
-Y/N: "I-I'm not hiding my smile" *Turns around*

When I turned around, I didn't realize how close tae was behind me. I was staring straight into his chest. I knew if I were to look up, Tae would be staring down at me and I would start blushing. I'm so nervous right now that I don't even know what to do!

-Y/N: "You have a nice chest!"

DID I JUST SAY THAT!

Tae chuckles.