Wild

I think I drank about 6 glass of white wine. I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH MY FOOD! I honestly don't know why I started drinking, maybe it was because I was nervous...

-Mom: "Y/N! This is your 6 time drinking and you haven't even touched your food!" *Shakes her head*

I started laughing out of nowhere.

-Tae: "I think she's drunk" *Chukles*
-Mom: "I'm so sorry about this... it's only been like 10 minutes and she's already acting wild"
-Tae: "Don't worry Ma'am. We can still enjoy the dinner"
-Frances: "Boss is right"

I stared at Tae for about 20 minutes and he didn't even look at me once. I got annoyed. Usually I wouldn't get annoyed at stuff like this but how come he acts all types of flirty and cute whenever we are out but he always gets serious when people are around.
I wanted to take control for the first time! so I caresses his leg with my foot under the table. I slowly pulled up the bottom of his pants.

I saw him smirk but he didn't look at me

-Tae: "So Miss Lopez. How would you describe your daughter?" *Smiles*

Y/N IV: What are you planning Tae?...

-Mom: "Hmm... I would say she's a sweet, caring, hard working, and innocent!" *Said Mother while she was drinking her wine*
-Tae: "Innocent. That's intresting" *Smirks*
-Y/N: "Why is that so intresting?" *Looks at Tae with a fake smile*
-Tae: "You didn't tell her yet?"

When he said that he looked at me with a little smirk on his face. I knew this was his way of getting me back for what I was doing under the table.

-Mom: "What is he talking about honey?"

Everyone looked at me.

-Y/N: "Um.." *Looks at Tae with a fake smile on her face* "I kissed someone..."

My moms confused face, turned into a big smile.

-Mom: "Really! I thought you said you were waiting for the right one!"

Tae chuckles.

-Tae: "Really! I never knew she was waiting for the RIGHT person"

His faces said everything. When we stared at each other, Its like I knew what he was saying without actucally saying it. "Where did all that confidence of yours go?" is what his eyes said to my eyes. "Oh shut up. I only did that to your leg just to get your attention" is what I said back.
"I think you're too drunk" said Taes eyes. "I'm perfectly fine. I hate it when you act all types of flirty whenever you feel like it but I can't"

-Mom: "Earth to Y/N!" *Waves her hand in front of Y/N face*

I snapped back to reality.

-Y/N: "Let's take about this later mom."

I get up from my seat while looking at Tae with a annoying face.

-Y/N: "May you excuse me. I don't feel to well right now."

I walk away.

TAE POV: I knew she was annoyed by me. I wouldn't blame her tho. I didn't even look at her once besides walking in. I honestly thought she was going to take this serious until she started drinking. I got mad at her for second for not thinking before drinking 6 glasses of white wine but I couldn't stay mad at her. I'm always professional when it comes to these type of things but I guess Y/N wanted me to pay attetion to her.
I was shocked when she started caressing my leg with her foot. I got turned on by that but I wasn't going to fall for her game. I knew she wanted to take control for once since I always do tease her but I wasn't going to let that happen. I love taking control when it comes to these type of things. I love watching Y/N get shy, nervous, and even blush whenever I do something flirtatious. She does the same thing even when I'm just close to her.

So I couldn't let Y/N take control but at the same time, I wanted to see how far she will go with it. Why did I ask her mother that question you may ask? Well I wanted to see her get annoyed by me and leave the room. Honestly, I wanted some alone time with her. Ever since she opened the door, I saw the white short dress she wore. It was so short that you were able to see her thick, soft thighs. The top of her dress was also short, its like her boobs were about to pop out. It feels like she was asking me to see them but I respectfully looked away because I knew she wasn't the type of girl to be asking that. My plan worked tho.

-Tae: "I should leave you and Frances alone" *Smiles*
-Mom: "No, No! It's fine!" *Smiles*
-Tae: "It's okay Ma'am. I have to go check on Y/N anway" *Stands up*
-Mom: "Okay. She might be in the library btw"
-Tae: "Thank you. I'll tell you when we are leaving Frances"
-Frances: "Yes boss!"

I walked away.

I already knew the house well since I was the one that brought it. I opened the door to the library and saw Y/N. She was sitting in the couch, all in the dark. The only light that was inside the library room was coming from the moon, outside the window.

-Tae: "You shouldn't tease me like that Y/N"

I slowly walk to Y/N as her back was facing me.

-Y/N: "Whatever"
-Tae: "I never knew you can be flirty" *Chuckles*
-Y/N: "There's lots of thing you don't know about me"

TAE IV: Oh trust me, I know everything about you.

I honestly do know everything about her but every single time I would watch over her, she was never, ever, flirtatious with anyone.

I go in front of her and sat on my ankle.

-Tae: "Look at me Y/N"

She didn't look at me so I placed my hand on her cheek and lifted her head up. We both stared into each others eyes for a while.

-Y/N: "Tae..." *Said Y/N as she was looking into Tae's eyes*
-Tae: "mhm"
-Y/N: "I feel like I've seen you before we even met..."

TAE IV: Does she remember me! That can't be possible.

-Y/N: "Why do I have a feeling you watched ove-"

I kissed her....

WORD COUNT: 1081 (Ooooolalala)

IV: Inside voice
Btw: By the way