Night at his place

-Y/N: "You've just met me this moring. Aren't you scared that I might steal something?"

Grey joins in the converstation

-Grey: "It's obvious that he wants to have some fun tonight" *Winks*

Ew.

-Y/N: "Tae isn't the type of guy to invite a lady to stay overnight just for sex!" *Said Y/N in a respectful way*

Tae gets up and grabs Grey wine glass.

-Tae: "How dare you speak of me like that. Don't you ever make it seem like I would do that to a lady!" *Throws Grey's drink at Grey*

Grey jumps out of his seat and looks at his suit.

-Tae: "Get him out of her." *Looks at his gaurds*

His three gaurds that were with him grab Grey by his arms and drag him out of the party.

-Grey: "You'll pay for this!" *Said Grey as he was being dragged out*

Tae turns back to me and apologized. He then told me that he had 2 extra bedroom's that me and my mother can sleep in. I thanked him ofc. He wrapped things up with rio and we both took the elevator.

-Y/N: "Now that I think of it.. I never asked you what you did for a living? *Looks at Tae*
-Tae: "I own 8 big company's that work with music." *Smiles*

Ding!

The elevator stopped at the 13th floor and about 5 more people came inside. It wasn't a small elevator but nor was it big. When they all walked in, me and tae had to move back to the corner. As I was moving back, I bump into something. I turn around and saw that I bumped into tae.

-Y/N: "I'm sorry!" *Looks up at tae and blushed*

Once I was about to move foward and leave, there was someone already in front of me. We were both stuck in the same corner.

-Tae: "You won't be able to get out" *Chuckles*

I was so close to him that my back was touching his chest.

TAE POV: Y/N was so close to me. It kinda made me blush. The way I could see the top of her head because of how short she is compared to me was the cutes thing ever. She was so still that she wouldn't even move one bit.
I wrapped my arms around her neck and placed my chin on her head. Giving her a hug!

-Y/N: "Did you know that... you are really tall" *Giggles*

-Tae: "And you are really short" *Chuckles*

Y/N POV: I wasn't bothered by tae's hug. It actually made me feel safe. Was I blushing? YES! My heart was bounding so fast but I loved the way he kept me warm with his hug. I wanted to stay like this forever.

Ding!

They all got off the elevator and we both went back to reality. I quickly move away from him and he just looked at me.

-Y/N: "Well um.. how was your day?" *Rubs the back of her neck with her hand*

Tae laughs.

-Tae: "How cute" *Chuckles*

I blushed.

7 minutes later, we stopped at the 1st floor. I quickly get out off the elevator and looked for my mother at the lobby.

-Tae: "She's over there" *Points at my mom*

I saw her by the front door of the building talking with six guys. I didn't know that my mother had better flirting game then me!