work work work

The Next Day(8:00am)

As I was changing, I couldn't stop thinking about last night with tae. Every time his face or what we did last night kept popping up on my mind... my heart would beat faster and faster. I've always been busy with working and taking care of my mother and never had time to do relationships even when I was little, I never had a crush on any of the boys in the school because I was always scared of boys being just like my dad but that all changed when Tae entered my life. He opened new doors that I never even thought I had the keys to open them myself too.

As soon as I put on my shoes, I yelled "Goodbye mother!". I was about to ride my bike over there but a loud BEEP scared me.

-Tae: "Get in!"

I smiled. I place my bike down to where it was and ran to Tae's expensive car. I opened the door and got in.

-Y/N: "Sooooo.... what are we doing today?"

As he was turning the wheel to head back from the same direction he came from, a big smile
appeared.

-Tae: "Today we're going to the zoo!"

I laughed.

-Y/N: "The zoo. Really"

I placed my hand on my forehead.

-Tae: "Yes really"

-Y/N: "I'm not a kid. I should be doing paperwork for you or clean your house. Something that isn't fun"

-Tae: "Oh! Now that you've mentioned boring, I have a meeting at 9:00pm. I need you to find a nice place to talk business"
-Y/N: "Restaurant?"
-Tae: "Where ever you think would be a nice professional place" he smiled.

I nod.

The cold breeze would blow on our faces while we listened to just one day by BTS.

-Y/N: "Favorite animal?" I look at him.

He takes a peak at me and smiles.

-Tae: "Zebra! Is yours still a dolphin?"
-Y/N: "Of course it is! I remember when-"

That's when I realized.

"wait.... how did you know my favorite animal was a dolphin?"

His eyes widen.

How did he know? He even said still as if he knew my favorite animal was a dolphin for years already. He knows things that people don't even know about me..

-Tae: "Your mother told me" he nervously laughed

I just nodded. I knew he was lying. My mother never likes to talk about the past but how come he knew I love dolphins? My room was literally filled with different types of colored dolphins toys... honestly the only friends I had back then.

-Tae: "One of the smartest animals"

I smiled

-Y/N: "Beautiful too!"
-Tae: "Just like you" he smiled.

No no no. I'm blushing again! I quickly turned to face the window just to hide my face.

-Tae: "Blushing?" said Tae teasing me

I shook my head. I was too shy to even answer back..

-Tae: "Should we continue what we started yesterday..?"

He gently placed his hand of my thigh while his other hand was on the wheel. He slowly moved his hand up, getting closer and closer. My heart was beating so fast! The butterflies flying inside weren't helping either!

-Y/N: "Two hands on the wheel please!" I shouted nervously.

He laughs.

-Tae: "Your so adorable!" he removes his hand off my thigh.

EMBARRASSING!

"Just 20 minutes and we'll be there"

20 more minutes left of being alone in the car with Tae!... oh no. The butterflies won't stop flying until I out this car!

20 Minutes Later(8:20am)

The car ride wasn't bad. We just talked and blasted music, singing our hearts out! It was fun. Maybe I was over exaggerating...

-Tae: "Let's have some fun!"

We got out the car, got our tickets, and entered the zoo.

30 Minutes Later(8:50am)

We walked the rocky trail, looking at all the animals. Monkeys, Tigers, Lions, Giraffes, and more. They were all so beautiful.

-Y/N: "Tae! Look over there"

I pointed at the huge elephant come towards us as we were behind the tall wooden fences.

-Tae: "Watch out Y/N" said Tae as he gently pulled me back

The elephants long trunk slowly came towards me and tae.

-Y/N: "He's saying hi to us!"

Turns out I was wrong...

The elephant was about to wrap its trunk around me and lift me up but Tae quickly pulled me back, leaving me wrapped around his arms and not the elephants trunk however we both fell to the ground

-Tae: "I told you to be careful Y/N!" said Tae with a worried tone.

"Are you okay?"

"Did you get hurt?"

I know I was supposed to be worried right now but I was totally in my own world. I was blushing so hard just because Tae has his arms wrapped around me... and he just SAVED ME! What is wrong with me... I was literally about to get taken away by an elephant and I'm over here blushing....

-Tae: "Hello?"

That's when I snapped back into reality.

I quickly get up and bow.

-Y/N: "I'm sorry!"

As I was repeating I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry over and over again, Tae just patiently waited for me to finish...

-Y/N: "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I- wait..."

I finally caught up.

"you can laugh now..."

he burst into laugther.

-Tae: "There was no need for apologizing that much. Next time if I ask you if your okay, please answer" he smiled.

I gave him a shy smile and nodded...

He placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in just to give me a kiss on my forehead. I'M BLUSHING AGAIN.

-Tae: "Blushing. Again?" he said trying to look at me but I kept turning away just for him not to see me blush.

Tae chuckles.

"Your so cute"

He removed his arm off my shoulder and grabbed my hand instead. We walked all the way back to the car, holding hands...

WORD COUNT: 1009 (I'M BACK!)