[Chapter 1]

They drove into the middle of a forest. "Where the hell are we?" Wilbur whispered to Techno's ear. The pinkette could only shrug, he doesn't know too.

And then, an old, ginormous, gray building caught their vision. "It wasn't there before." Tommy pointed at the building.

"You can only see it if you're associated to the building." The chaffeure said sharply. All of them had different reaction. The car stopped in front of the school gate.

"Off you go." The chaffeure dropped the kids and luggage. He drove away to the deep forest. "Not even helping us? Rude. I give him 3 out of 10." Wilbur commented.

The 3 of them picked up their things and went into the lobby.

"I bet you won't be allowed to wear any hats." Techno pointed at the back of Wilbur's head. "Says the one who has a long hair." Wilbur yanked his twin's braid.

"5 bucks."

"You're on."

"Stop bickering." Tommy elbowed his brothers.

A woman with pinched face strutted towards them. She's wearing an eburnean shirt, virid pencil skirt, black pantyhose, and heels. Her hair is made into a neat and tidy bun. Cold, blue eyes looking stern and strict.

"You must be Technoblade Minecraft, Wilbur Minecraft, and Tommy Minecraft." The lady said. "Yes, ma'am." The 3 kids chorused. The lady circled them, just to check.

"No dyed hair in here, especially long one." The woman yanked harshly Techno's braid. "But-" Techno attempted to explain that it's natural, only to be cut off. "No buts."

"And no hats, young sir." The lady pulled off Wilbur's beanie and some of his hair. The brunette winced, the woman took no notice. She then tossed it to the floor, luckily Wilbur caught it.

"This is shit." Tommy muttered under his breath. "And no swearing! Dear God, where are you from? The slums?" The woman retorted.

They could only stay silent, talking back would only make it worse. The lady sighed and gave each of them a key.

"Your classes will start in a week. So make sure to know your way to your class." The lady reminded and walked away.

"That's 2 assholes so far." Tommy spat after making sure they're out of her earshot. "Let's hope the students aren't like that." Techno wandered around.

To say this is a school is an understatement. This is a goddamn ancient castle.

Carefully cut masonry and perfectly stacked bricks all over the building. Majestic archways and tall pillars scattered around. All made from the finest pick of materials.

No wonder it's well-known.

Earlier the mean snake, as they named her, showed them the directions to the dorms. Each floor represents different years. Techno and Wilbur are in Year 11, while Tommy is in Year 9.

"Are we in the same room?" Wilbur held out his key and compared it with Techno's. His smile dropped when it turns out they're in different rooms.

"What if I start having it again?" The brunette pouted. "I'm sure you won't." Techno gave him an encouraging smile. They waved goodbye and went to their own rooms.

             * * *

'Time to meet my roommates.' Wilbur took a deep breath and unlocked the door.

"Y'know, you're a furry."

"I am not!"

"You look like one though."